ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by thinkingliberally"
thinkingliberally

Score: 0
For people who use different statuses (i.e. some public and some private folders) it makes sense to somehow indicate which are which by using visual icons. However, for people who have all of their folders private and do not collaborate, the diamonds are really annoying and make the screen much more cluttered - they also attract the eye and become very distracting. Please remove them - or at least create a setting that allows users to choose whether or not they want these indicators to display!!!!!!!
thinkingliberally

Posted Sep 16, 2011 in: Help setting reminders
I'm looking at the help topic: "Can I get reminders or alarms for tasks that are due soon?" It says:

Yes, you can. On the Alarms page in the Tools section you can specify an email address, SMS address, Twitter account, iPhone, iPad or iPod touch that will get reminders for tasks that are due soon.
You can pick which tasks get reminders by clicking the "Alarm" checkbox above the calendar when editing the task's due date.

However, I don't have a checkbox. I have a link that says "Setup Customizable Alarms/Reminders" (which I've done in the Tools section), but I can't seem to set reminders for specific tasks.

Any suggestions?
thinkingliberally

Posted Sep 15, 2011 in: Attach an email to a task
Is there away to attach/import/add/refer to an email in a task?

For example, in gmail tasks you can select an email and add it to the task list which will actually create a reference to the email in the task list so that you can access the email from the task. In Outlook you can do the same thing by adding the email to a task.

Is it possible to accomplish this same thing in Toodledo?

This message was edited Sep 15, 2011.
thinkingliberally

Posted Sep 15, 2011 in: Notebook
I just logged into my account for the first time in ages and noticed that there are two tabs: "Tasks" and "Notebook". Can someone explain what "Notebook" is used for?