ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by gpganesh"
gpganesh

Score: 0
  • gpganesh
  • Posted: Jul 22, 2020
  • Score: 0
Hi

My Toodledo app (android) is not opening on my mobile. It restarts repeatedly and doesnt land on the toodledo screen. The app is running in the background and i can see in the list of apps running. However, even if i select the app it opens in a flash and goes into background.

Is it something to do with the layout focus? I tried changing the theme of my mobile, yet it wouldnt work.

Regards
GP
gpganesh

Posted Jul 13, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 0
  • gpganesh
  • Posted: Jul 13, 2018
  • Score: 0
Wish you all the very best

Posted by Jake:
This is an exciting time for Toodledo! We are about to transition ownership of your favorite productivity tool to a smart group of people who are going to take Toodledo to the next level.

I started Toodledo 14 years ago to manage my own tasks and I never thought it would grow so big and become so popular. I couldn't have done it without a lot of talented collaborators over the years, and all of you guys, our wonderful loyal users. Together, we have built the most powerful productivity tool on the internet.

There are still a lot of ways that Toodledo can grow and improve, but I feel like I personally have taken Toodledo as far as I can take it. Now, it's time for me to step back and let some new talent take it further.

So, without further ado, let me introduce the new team of Ramon, Sam and Anant. Ive been talking with these guys for awhile now, and I have the utmost confidence that they will do a great job. Starting next week, we will begin the transition and start talking about their plans for the future.

I'm still a big Toodledo power user, so Im not disappearing. I'll linger for awhile to make sure that the transition goes smoothly and after that I'll still be using Toodledo and popping up in these forums.