ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Robertbergeron"
Robertbergeron

Posted Sep 07, 2017 in: About manual sorting
Score: 1
I have asked a question along the same line in "Ordering Tasks - Same as subtasks" in this same forum.

I am just about to drop Toodledo even though it is a fantastic tool I use daily.

I just don't get it that the ability to manual sort is available in subtasks but not in main tasks... Just allow manual sort for tasks due today and I am sure I can convert quite a few people to use Toodledo.
Robertbergeron

Posted Aug 11, 2017 in: Ordering Tasks - Same as subtasks
Score: 2
It is available in Sub-tasks, why not make the option available for Today's task only? This will not take anything away from the powerful ways to automatically sort my tasks, which I use... I just want more flexibility.
Robertbergeron

Posted Aug 07, 2017 in: Ordering Tasks - Same as subtasks
Hi, Why do you not allow users to manually order task, drag and drop, the same way it is possible to order subtasks?

Need here is simple: let me order today's tasks manually, drag and drop, as I can do in subtasks. Only today's tasks, not tomorrow, not yesterday, not any other. Please. Don't force me to look into another solution that might do that. Since the feature is available in subtasks, how complicated would that be to offer that in Today's tasks. Offer that as an option in Settings.

Thank you!

This message was edited Aug 07, 2017.
Robertbergeron

Score: 3
When are we going to be able to use Drag and Drop in the main task list? I know I can use priorities and Stars to order the tasks for a specific day but the ultimate list for me would be to order manually, with drag and drop possibility.

Thank you.
Robertbergeron

Posted Oct 04, 2013 in: Re-ordering tasks
I also want to be able to reorder main task the same way I can manually reorder sub-tasks. If it is available there, why not "promote" the function to the main tasks panel.

This way, I will be able to not only see the tasks I have to complete for the day but will be able to manually order them instead of tweaking with priority, locations, and what not.

Intuitive and simple. That's what I need.