ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by junk_1356549382"
junk_1356549382

Posted Mar 08, 2016 in: Duplicate tasks on Reminders Syncing
Score: 1
I now have 700 entries, some over 8 times... started recently.
junk_1356549382

Posted May 07, 2015 in: Progress Report - April 2015
Score: 0
Could update caused failing login on new device setup/old device with a changed user login email, and 2 factor turned on - I turned off security, etc. new password, still nothing on known good (in past) ios and now new Ipad - looking forward to new features - if they don't affect existing functionality!
junk_1356549382

Posted Jan 07, 2015 in: January 5 downtime explanation
By the time I noticed the issue, it was fixed in 20 minutes - I had my data on my phone, so it wasn't a huge show stopper - and yes, the service has been very, very good (I can think of many more times in the last 6 years when email, yahoo, amazon, others have been down) and you guys did a great job with Twitter and Facebook.

Setting up a status page failover is also one way, to keep users informed, if the downtime is going to be longer - but as you point out, you are at the mercy of Rackspace, etc. and they don't always tell you.

Certainly, they can provide additional alerting to you - in light of this event.

Keep up the good work!

This message was edited Jan 07, 2015.
junk_1356549382

Thanks for the update!
junk_1356549382

Same issue, Iphone 6, Ios 8.1 (was also there on 8, 8.0.1, etc.

I will create a ticket if you like... ?
junk_1356549382

Backup size is 10 megs, can I restore since only allows "5 megs" ?

I know new Iphone and Android client updates are in the works - so was curious about this - a backup that cannot be restored... :(

Thanks!
junk_1356549382

iPhone six, iOS 8.0.2 badges are not showing I'm not sure about alerting but I suspect the same thing is happening the application does not even show on the notification list. Please send an update when this is resolved it obviously is handy to know how many items are remaining, it also seems to just run slower than it did under iOS seven on my five iPhone five-s

Thanks so much for keeping us up-to-date that patches of been submitted I totally understand that Apple is a giant black box and that you guys are working on things as quickly as you can thanks so much for making this forum topic Google searchable I was able to get the information very quickly.

Keep up the good work thanks so much.

Happy user
junk_1356549382

Posted Sep 09, 2014 in: Zapier - vs. Feature in Toodledo
Zapier - vs. Feature in Toodledo

I'd like to be able to email to Notebook, directly.

I tried using Zapier to pump things over when they were marked complete, but it creates the ID issues we've seen mentioned elsewhere -

Will that feature becoming anytime soon?

Otherwise, keep making great software and looking forward to more collaboration mobile friendly features.