ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Paula_99"
Paula_99

Posted Apr 28, 2016 in: Tasks Redesign (part 5)
Score: 0
  • Paula_99
  • Posted: Apr 28, 2016
  • Score: 0
Posted by NaomiR:
I agree with much of the positive feedback above. It is especially exciting to be able to batch edit from any view!

However, there are still two features that I am sorely missing: 1) The ability to manually multi-select tasks for batch edit, and 2) the option to add tags instead of always performing a replace on the tag field in batch edit mode. As I have seen mentioned elsewhere in the forums, there are many times that I want to update a group of tasks that are not uniquely defined by any of the metadata in TD for those tasks.

Essentially, I want to be able to operate on task tags the same way I operate on labels in Gmail, where I can manually select several emails and add/remove labels to/from all of the selected emails without affecting any of the other labels assigned to those emails.

Overall, I am thrilled with how well TD supports the power user without obfuscating basic functionality.

I voted for and am explicitly endorsing Namoi's requests. Those are the two sticking points I have with an otherwise wonderful tool. Also wanted to praise your Importance sorting. It's been a lifesaver.

I use the Stylish Chrome extension to color-code the headers and can easily identify what I need to focus on next. If you're looking for more input on UI, you should incorporate the styling in this particular design - https://userstyles.org/styles/51313/toodledo-colored-importance-2015

This message was edited Apr 28, 2016.
Paula_99

Posted Jan 11, 2014 in: Toodledo Channel for IFTTT
Score: 1
  • Paula_99
  • Posted: Jan 11, 2014
  • Score: 1
Ran my first Gmail with "todo" label to Toodledo and it worked like a charm! SO glad you guys finally implemented this.

Maybe this is available, but I couldn't figure it out. The recipe I copied was https://ifttt.com/recipes/135200. It captures everything but the link back to the Gmail message (there's a file link but that goes back to IFTTT, so I think that may be wrong too.)

Is there a field or ingredient I can add to make sure that source (in this case, the Gmail URL) is captured too?

Thanks!

PS - Adding Toodledo as an IFTTT channel just might get my friend (who just signed up for Nozbe) to make the switch. Good work!

This message was edited Jan 11, 2014.
Paula_99

Score: 0
  • Paula_99
  • Posted: Jul 03, 2013
  • Score: 0
Thank you for this update! I've been using a separate program for quick hit outlines. Now, I don't have to AND I can link them to my tasks!

For those who are complaining about Tasks not linking back to Outlines, I think what you really want is a better Sub-task management system. Outlines are meant to be very high-level, brainstorming/brain dump style tools. Once you attach all the other parameters, it's really a task.

What would be cool is to be able to convert an outline to a Task with Sub-tasks. It's like going from draft to published mode. I know the multiple hierarchy get tricky, but for me personally, that would be much more useful.