ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Technutz"
Technutz

Posted Oct 27, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 4)
Score: 0
  • Technutz
  • Posted: Oct 27, 2015
  • Score: 0
Ok I very much dislike the hiding of the outline, list etc. This is causing double the amount of clicks. Please give option to have them list out. They were no hurting anything. I dont like this update. My two cents.

This message was edited Oct 27, 2015.
Technutz

Posted Oct 27, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 4)
Score: 1
  • Technutz
  • Posted: Oct 27, 2015
  • Score: 1
I add another vote move task button back, Please move the add task button back to the left. On a large monitor it is now a pain to add a detailed task. It is causing more work than saving. Thanks for all the hard work.!
Technutz

Posted Sep 18, 2015 in: Bookmarklet Calendar bug
  • Technutz
  • Posted: Sep 18, 2015
Jake:

Ok that is better now.

Just FYI the Calendar popup is larger than the bookmarklet so it cuts off the lower part of the Calendar now. I do not use that area such as "no date" link, but I thought you might want to know.

Thanks for the fix.
Technutz

Posted Sep 17, 2015 in: Bookmarklet Calendar bug
  • Technutz
  • Posted: Sep 17, 2015
To Support:

I have recently starting having an issue with both bookmarklets. When you click on the due date or start date the popup calendar appears too high and under the address. Thus only displaying the last two weeks of the calendar. It has never done this before. Not sure when it started, with the last week. I included a link to a screen shot of the issue.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/55107124@N02/U5300d

I have done the usually clear history and reboot, but it still is an issue. I depend on this feature for workflow. I have a work around but now it is a pain to do.

I'm on a Mac using the latest OS and Chrome with latest version.

Please advise?

This message was edited Sep 17, 2015.
Technutz

Posted Aug 24, 2015 in: Custom Search on Importance
  • Technutz
  • Posted: Aug 24, 2015
I have been creating custom searches that are extremely helpful for use with the iPhone. However it appears that the "Importance" field is missing from the dropdown on the custom search on the webpage. I am not able to create a custom search on importance, unless I am missing how that is done. :(

Please advise?

Thanks!
Technutz

Posted Jul 31, 2015 in: Toodledo for Apple Watch
  • Technutz
  • Posted: Jul 31, 2015
Is it possible to turn off priorities in the hot list settings on the iPhone for the Apple watch? To be productive I only really need to see and work with my overdue and my tasks do for today. On my watch I do not need to see future tasks that have any priority.

Ideally I would like to see just my overdue and my tasks do for today on my watch.

Also:

I am having a problem with using Siri on my Apple watch to create a reminder. When I use Siri on my Apple watch to create a minder and state: "remind me to get milk" siri creates the reminder and Toodleo gets it and creates on my iPhone and on the website from 2 to 6 duplicate tasks that say "get milk". The quantity of duplicate tasks is random and I have been unable to figure out the cause. The duplicate tasks in Toodledo only occur when I dictate to Siri on my Apple watch. It does not occur if I dictate to Siri on my iPhone.

I think the cause might be due to me being a far distance from my phone when creating the reminder on my Apple watch. It may be in queue and when I get close are in range to my phone the sinking may occur that might be causing the duplicates. However this is just a theory and I have been unable to determine or replicate it. It just randomly occurs when I use Siri for reminders on my Apple watch.

Please advise?

This message was edited Jul 31, 2015.
Technutz

• Technutz
  • Posted: Jan 20, 2015
Never mind the most recent update fix my issues. All is good in the world again.
Technutz

• Technutz
  • Posted: Jan 20, 2015
I am having the same problem. It seems to occur for me at 7pm at night and the then overdue date and todays date are incorrect in the views. I am in Eastern Time Zone. It appears to be when Midnight hits Zulu time then my views get out of whack. It corrects it self at midnight my time. Then back to whacky at 7pm my time.
Technutz

• Technutz
  • Posted: Oct 04, 2014
Wow, working like a champ!

I modified your script as the From email was different and I added the Folder and Content to the subject string.

I also added a Prefix [GC] in the IFTTT receipt subject and created a Gmail Filter to archive it into a folder.

Love it! and that was fun scripting gmail too! Woot! :D

This message was edited Oct 04, 2014.
Technutz

Posted Jun 19, 2014 in: View by Calendar
  • Technutz
  • Posted: Jun 19, 2014
I researched and see this question was asked 4 years ago. So I am asking again to get an update.

On the web site there is a view by Calendar, (which I wish was more, but as it it works with what I need now). However it is not on the iphone or iPad. When will this be available?

My work around is to logon to the web site with the browser on the phone or iPad, but it is a pain. I do not like the calendar integration with Google and IOS because it is not updatable and does behave like the website with group etc in context.

I have stopped using the external calendars as I have to many tasks to display in those formats. I prefer Toodledo format. I get access to my appointments as I have a Context Called Appointments. This works great for scheduling meetings.

When I am out and about i.e Dr office and I need to schedule the next appointment, the search for open dates is a pain in the IOS apps. I have to log into the web on the phone and with the small screen even the web site is a pain and take more time.

It would be a big improvement if there was simple a view by Calendar option in IOS so when the Dr says how is "How is Tues three weeks from now at 3:30pm?"

By all means I am, not complaining, just asking if that feature will be available soon?

Reference:
https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/8847/0/calendar-view-on-iphoneipad-app.html

Thanks!
Technutz

Posted Dec 08, 2013 in: Open Links in New Page
Score: 3
  • Technutz
  • Posted: Dec 08, 2013
  • Score: 3
So for a while I have been annoyed at losing my place in Toodledo because of clicking links that open in the same window as Toodledo within tasks etc..

I read where Jake was thinking about fixing this a few years ago in a post and so I looked else where.

I found this Chrome Extension that does what I need and I thought it was so awesome I would post. Search for "Open Link To NewTab +" in the chrome store.

It is simple and does what I needed. Open a link in a new tab from a task! Yeah!

Ok I am easily amused...back to work I go.
Technutz

Posted Dec 08, 2013 in: Toodledo Database Compromised
Score: 1
  • Technutz
  • Posted: Dec 08, 2013
  • Score: 1
Since I live in Toodledo and using more and more of it features, rather than an email how about a logon notice, like a maintenance notice with a link to click on for more information. I just found out about this and use it daily...

Encrypting everything I agree with.

Thanks for all your hard work.