Search results for "Posted by Surcy Peoples"
Surcy Peoples

Posted Jun 09, 2022 in: Unable to Upgrade
Score: 1
Same issue
Surcy Peoples

Posted Feb 10, 2014 in: Toodledo Android App
Score: 0
It seems that everytime the Toodledo app attempts to sync that it crashes on my stock Nexus 5
Surcy Peoples

Posted May 03, 2010 in: Can't Search Toodledo
Thanks Andrew. Cleared Cache and fixed the problem. Sometimes the simplest answers solve the biggest problems.

Thanks,
Surcy Peoples

Posted Apr 30, 2010 in: Can't Search Toodledo
I am using Firefox 3.6.3. I have used the search functions in the past with no problem and even have a few saved searches. Today I went to search for a task and was able to access the search page, fill in the information, change any of the search criteria that I wanted but when I click the search button nothing happens. Browser does not poll toodledo or try to load anything, nada. Any ideas? I searched the forum before posting and could not find anything so if this has been addressed please excuse me.
Surcy Peoples

Posted Feb 05, 2010 in: Please hire a UI Designer
Score: -1
I have used and have paid memeberships to Nozbe, RTM, Toodledo, Vitalist and a few others and no doubt Toodledo has one of, if not, the worst UI. Nozbe is very friendly to use and is very close to being my product of choice but development is slow and lack of solid Iphone app kills it for me. Vitalist is dead. After comparing Toodledo and RTM each over a couple of weeks I came to the following conclusion. I am better organized with Toodledo but I get more done with RTM. My opinion is that I worked the system quicker and more frequently in RTM because of the UI. If Toodledo would update/upgrade the UI to have a friendly UI it would be my tool of choice. Until then its back to RTM and molding it to fit my system. (After all IMO its all about getting things done not necessarily "Getting Things Done".