ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by dsaliamonas"
dsaliamonas

Posted Jan 15, 2009 in: formatting in Notes
Score: 0
I think that it would be useful if I could create tables in the notes section. There's lots of unused horizontal space on my screen, but not as much vertically. Thanks.
dsaliamonas

Posted Jan 15, 2009 in: sub-tasks
Hello,

I'm just getting to know sub-tasks, and I think that they are great. Is the easiest way to add a new task with sub-tasks to add multiple tasks and then drag and drop, or can I just make a task and then add sub-tasks, as one can do when there are already sub-tasks in a task?
dsaliamonas

Posted Jan 15, 2009 in: Updated Toodledo iPhone app
I agree with rberube that it would be great to have contact list linked to Toodledo, both on the iPhone and on my Mac.
dsaliamonas

Posted Jan 11, 2009 in: status maybe
Thanks a lot, both of you. I'll probably try using contexts - I thought that I would used it for other things but I haven't been very much. It does seem, however, that this is what status is for. But this can't be customized, because the terms conform to the principles of GTD, is that correct?

David

This message was edited Jan 11, 2009.
dsaliamonas

Posted Jan 09, 2009 in: status maybe
I would like to be able to sort tasks by basic actions that I need to take, such as calling on the telephone, emailing, snail-mailing, waiting, etc. This is maybe what status is about, except that none of these actions appear in the status list (with the exception of waiting, which is not really an action!). I know that I could do this with tags, but I would rather be able to customize the status or refer to a dedicated list of actions that I could take. What are your thoughts?

Thanks,
David

Or is this what sub-tasks are for?

This message was edited Jan 09, 2009.
dsaliamonas

Posted Jan 06, 2009 in: tags and linked data
Hello! This is the first time that I'm using Toodledo, and I have two questions. First of all, how do I add a tag to a task? The word "tag" does not appear on my page and there is no icon that I can find that would seem to symbolize this.

Secondly, is it possible to have data from one task automatically carried over to another? Say I have to call someone on Tuesday, and then the same person again on Friday, can this person's phone number be automatically carried over to the Friday task? Also, could any notes that I've added also be carried over to the new task (and all others in the future concerning this person)? Maybe this has something to do with GTD, but I thought that I'd ask now.

Thank you very much.
David