ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by rob_1361242339"
rob_1361242339

Posted Aug 07, 2022 in: How is -1 Negative Priority used?
Score: 0
I have always used net priority as a “waiting for” tag / list. I used tags for a whole, but I prefer one list that shows the things I am waiting for (and I can date them also) easy to switch from a WF (neg priority) to a higher priority with one click too.

Thanks when I have been doing for years and it works well for me,
rob_1361242339

Posted Dec 20, 2021 in: Lawyers' forum
Score: 2
Not many, apparently.

But you can include me. Toodledoo using lawyer. Although I left during the recent ownership vacuum, I am back now. Cant find anything quite as comparable.

Rob
rob_1361242339

Score: 3
Great News! I still prefer TD over all others, but stopped using it due to zero confidence in prior team and its (apparently) imminent demise.

Glad to see that this may not be the case.

Prove me right.
rob_1361242339

Posted Nov 28, 2020 in: Toodledo still alive?
Even though I have been hopeful, that is not a good strategy. Looking at alternates also. Just cant trust any company that hasnt made an appearance in several months and has hundreds of queued support tickets. Will stick around but will be ready for the end. Expected and corralled or not.
rob_1361242339

Posted Nov 25, 2020 in: Hosting
Score: 1
Looks like domain paid for until April 2021. Site hosted by Rackspace? Unknown how long that is paid for. . .

I hope they rengage. I just did after a year hiatus and found that I missed Toodledo . Will stick around as long as they do,
rob_1361242339

Posted Oct 10, 2017 in: Export data from Habits
I am using the Habits feature more and more as an easy way to track stuff, especially numeric data. (thanks for this feature). But I don't see anyway to get the data out of Todledoo. Is there anyway to do so? If not, this would be a great addition. Without a simple export option, I am reluctant to put too much data into it.
rob_1361242339

Posted Jun 09, 2013 in: How to sign in the ToodleAir
Score: 1
It is no longer supported. Jglwiz, did you ever figure this out. Having same issue.