ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by abirchall"
abirchall

Posted May 15, 2020 in: New iOS Toodledo beta release
Score: 0
Morning,

I can't see any of my notes.

Have tried a forced sync from the web - no joy.

Can see tasks without issue.
abirchall

Posted Aug 25, 2015 in: Redesign progress: Navigation bar
Hello,

Just to second/elaborate on SyneRyder's post - https://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/21199/-97563/read.html#jump....

I too am finding that the text input field font sizes in the new redesign a little strange - in that the Task title/name and Start and Sue Dates are smaller than the rest.

I am using Firefox ESR 38.2.0 on WIndows, which suggests that the problem is not peculiar to one browser/OS, as this is a different configuration to SyneRyder.

Please can the font sizes be reviewed and rationalised?
abirchall

Posted Oct 22, 2013 in: Enhanced Alarms
Hmm doesn't seem to be working for me, in either Firefox (browser of choice) or IE.

I've tried this with the pop-up blocker enabled and disabled - same non-result.

I am using Firefox ESR 17.0.9.

Anybody got any hints as to how I can get this working?

Many thanks in advance....
abirchall

Good update... but one issuette..... (iPhone 4)

I have a lot of separate tags. When I wish to display only certain tags scrolling through the list to select the tags to view is painfully slow.

Are there any settings that can be tweaked to improve the response time for scrolling through the list?
abirchall

Posted Aug 04, 2010 in: iPhone/iPad app Version 2.0.4
Ticket #12211 created.
abirchall

Doesn't seem to be working in that way for me - I still only have the option to set an alarm for 1 hour before within the Web Application. This setting is then replicated to the iPhone Application when I sync, irrespective of the alarm time previously set for the task in the iPhone Application

I have checked that all synchronisation settings within both the Web Application and the iPhone application are switched on.

I have also signed out of and into both the Web Application and the iPhone Application and re-synced.

Am I missing something?
abirchall

Hi - I have a question on the full list of reminder times change.

I do not have a Pro Account, so although I can select any reminder time in the iPhone app, I am still limited to 1hr before in the Web application.

Tasks that I assign any alarm time to in the iPhone app default to 1hr before in the Web Application, and I do not seem to be being alerted when I set an alarm time of less than 1hr in the iPhone application.

Are there plans to open up the reminder options for standard users in the Web Application, as the actions in one application seem to cancel out actions in the other?