ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by joel_moreland"
joel_moreland

Score: 0
Posted by akorvemaker:
How was the task added? On the web version of Toodledo, if I click the little action drop-down for the task, it tells me how the task was added (e.g. website, email, etc.). Like this:
https://user.fm/files/v2-f965d30d2e0b13a7d0d97e97fafa9735/toodledo.png

My first guess is that it may have been added by email, which means that someone has (or randomly guessed) the address for emailing things to your task list. This address is controlled in the Email Access section of the Tools page (in your Account menu in the upper right).

That's one possibility.

Andy
Sorry didn't get notified you'd responded. I'll check next time it happens (annoyingly deleted one today - first I'd had since the summer).
joel_moreland

Posted by Larry3:
I had something similar happen some time ago only I noticed it in Toodledo web browser. I suddenly started getting spam in a list. I think I finally figured out it was a program I'd downloaded on my Windows computer that somehow started adding the spam. I uninstalled, ran Malwrebytes and my anti-virus and haven't had a problem since thing. Malwarebytes and my AV didn't report anything.

Did you install something lately?

Hi, nothing installed since April apart from normal Microsoft, Chrome, Spotify, type updates. Malwrebytes didn't find anything and had already run anti-virus software with no results. Laptop has been feeling slower (although performance monitor indicates no issues) and mouse clicks not as reliable (went back to wired mouse to see if that was an issue). cheers Joel
joel_moreland

Hi, anybody else get this new task asking for money? I have had nothing similar in my Yahoo, Gmail, Google Keep and Wunderlist so I suspect this is a Toodledo issue. Any thoughts? cheers Joel
joel_moreland

Posted Oct 17, 2018 in: Task notes disappearing on 1st Jan?
Posted by aaron.c.salls:
Hi Joel,

Text notes will remain a part of the free plan, attachments and rich media will be a premium feature. If you have any rich media or attachments, we will hold them for 30 days (per our policy today as a grace period) before they are deleted.

Thanks, all clear.
joel_moreland

Posted Oct 17, 2018 in: Task notes disappearing on 1st Jan?
Hi, I got the email below. Does this mean, as a basic user, all my task notes will be deleted on 1st Jan or will I just not be able to edit them or add new ones after then?

We are adjusting plans on January 1st

Hi Toodledo community,

We’re investing in some great new features coming your way, building out new content to help you get the most out of your workflow, and increasing our support for our users.

Some of the features we’re excited about before the end of 2018 are a fully revamped native app experience, improved batch editing and task sorting, and much more.

However, for us to invest sustainably for the long-term, Toodledo is adjusting its plans and pricing to more accurately reflect the value users get from the platform.

These changes will not affect you until January 1st, but as a current Toodledo user, we want to keep you informed about the change. Here are the new plans:

[Annoyingly I can't paste the image or a link to the image in here but hopefully some of you have seen the email]

Have any questions or concerns? Just reply to this email and I’ll get back to you quickly.

Thanks always,
Aaron
CEO of Toodledo
toodledo.com
joel_moreland

When I set up or edit a task on my HTC 1 M8 in the official Toodledo app the only option for an alarm is '1hr' before. When I look at tasks created in the browser version the app shows different notification alarm options but if I try to edit these alarm notification options the choice is restricted to 1hr.
cheers
Joel
ps am I being thick or is there no way to search within these forums (so you can see if someone else has the same issue)?
joel_moreland

Hi All

Had a look at the FAQ's and the forum but can't see how I set reminders for when I leave a location (as the iphone reminders app does). These are really handy for 'what's next' or what do I need to do/pick-up when I leave home.

Any ideas or any Toodledo staff ready to comment on whether this surely relatively straightforward add-on might come along?

cheers
Joel