ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by chas_1364824621"
chas_1364824621

Posted May 27, 2022 in: Task sort fields on iphone
Score: 0
Iphone app. How can I sort tasks by Status? this is how I organize my tasks on my desktop...thanks
chas_1364824621

Ideally, I'd like them to show up separately within stuff I am working on.....but separately so that I can easily monitor them but focus on the stuff I need to work on now.....

Is there a way to get the status field to show up on task list
chas_1364824621

Does that require an upgrade....to what level...I don't see that in the free version...

thanks
chas_1364824621

I often want to mark high priority tasks that are underway. Say it is up to someone else to take the next step... I want to keep it on my list to monitor it, but isn't the focus of current things I should do next. I often have almost as many of these as things I should do next myself.

Here again is something I got used to using Outlook...it makes the type lighter for underway tasks.

I know....I'll learn...just tell me how to handle this idea.

thanks.
chas_1364824621

I guess that is the answer. I just have to get used to using this new tool. thanks.
chas_1364824621

I have reminders that for example I want to do 6 months from now. so, they are low priority now and deserve no attention. Is there a way for them to become highlighted when the scheduled date arrives? this is a feature of Outlook that i miss.

thanks