ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Dnsparber"
Dnsparber

Score: 0
On the iPad Mini version of the app with the latest update, I can no longer edit the task title - I can only edit the notes, if there are any notes with the task. iOS 13.5.1

Actually, on the Mini I can’t edit ANYTHING associated with the task - can’t change the priority, due date, repeat interval. Those edit options just are not displayed. I can only edit the note.

This message was edited Jul 05, 2020.
Dnsparber

Posted Jul 05, 2020 in: Can't stand the new update
Score: 0
I have the app on two devices, but I mostly use the iPad Mini 4. I do not like the new format, either. The notes icon and the alarm icon appear with the task whether it has an alarm or a note, both or neither. And on the iPad Mini version of the app, I can no longer edit the task title, time, date, repeat or alarm - I can only edit the notes, if there are any notes with the task. I have been using this app since 2013 so my life history for 7 years is on it, along with tasks like “Passports expire” dated 2 years from now. The thought of loading all that into a different app is daunting.

I worked for 28 years on developing complex real-time systems. So often with these buggy releases, I find myself wondering - does anybody test this stuff? Did they have a peer-reviewed test plan?

This message was edited Jul 05, 2020.