ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Tech Crone"
Tech Crone

Score: 0
On the website, I did a big overhaul of my saved searches. On the iOS app, everything else seems to be syncing but not the searches. I've waited a few days. Forced a sync several times. Nothing works. I would rather not delete the app and re-install it as it will take a very long time to repopulate.

I'm using Toodledo 1.0 (Build 22) from Testflight.

Any suggestions? TIA
Tech Crone

Posted Jan 06, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 1
For the second time in about a week I have been blocked from posting a new task to my account (Silver subscription renews in February) with a pop-up that says I have "reached the limit" of 20,000 tasks per account. The pop-up then suggests that I delete some completed tasks. I don't recall ever being informed that there was a limit on number of tasks I can post, and when I check the terms of my subscription it appears that I am supposed to be able to post an unlimited number of tasks. And it appears that I am supposed to be able to keep completed tasks for two years.

I wouldn't necessarily mind deleting some unneeded completed tasks, but I do very much mind that (apparently) the terms under which I purchased my Silver subscription have been changed without my permission, and even without giving me any advance warning. I also object to the way this is being handled -- I go to the trouble of entering a task and THEN am told that I can't save it. What if I'm in the middle of something and can't stop immediately to delete completed tasks? This shows very little consideration for users.

At any rate, I'd like an explanation of what's going on, please. I'd also like to see a response to the people who have asked why the standard plan is evidently being restricted to one week of completed tasks. (This seems unnecessarily restrictive -- to the point of being churlish -- to me.)

This message was edited Jan 06, 2019.
Tech Crone

I love the new task layout but can't use it because every few seconds it notifies me that it can't sync -- and then a half second after that, it tells me that it has synced in the background. Not only is this annoying but it's hard to keep track of whether my most recent changes have or have not synced.

As it happens, I'm in the process of switching from Remember the Milk to Toodledo, so I often have both websites open in my browser. I am not having this problem with Remember the Milk, so I don't think it's my browser or Internet connection that's at fault here. I can only hope that you will soon get this to the point where it will work offline. But in the meantime, please keep the old task view available!
Tech Crone

Posted Oct 04, 2014 in: Site Availability Oct 2, 2014
I'm still having trouble checking tasks off as completed, but it doesn't affect every task, and sometimes after several tries it will let me check the box. The tasks are definitely not recurring--the start dates remain the same and I am getting error messages saying that my change could not be saved.

I'll see if I can find any pattern to this and then submit a support ticket if it hasn't resolved itself by then.

This message was edited Oct 04, 2014.
Tech Crone

Posted Oct 04, 2014 in: Site Availability Oct 2, 2014
Since late yesterday I have been having increasing difficulty getting Toodledo to save changes to the checkbox that shows a task as completed. As of this moment it appears that it is impossible to check the box and have TD save the change. I assume this is related to the problems Jake reported yesterday. I just want to report the ongoing problem and check to see if there is any ETA for when it might be fixed.