ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by pepe03go.movil"
pepe03go.movil

Score: 0
I have been a toodledo user on average between 12 and 15 years, I was very sorry to have to look for other options because toodledo lagged far behind in flexibility, in its time it was the best I had found, then toodledo unfortunately became a trsite sheet Excel sheet not very useful where I only point and point, I looked for new options and I was always looking for something like toodledo, because its bases are very good but they are no longer flexible as required by the rhythm of life of most of us I think, things Like other types of views, you can simply drag tasks with your finger on pc and app, be able to add tasks on the mobile and add categories, labels and other things while you type using "/" which can be done in the explorer, but sadly not In the application, I got to the point of being tiring adding a task and having to put the categories entering each task, being able to add tasks with voice among others would be things that in my opinion would go up to toddled or at the top, after losing hope that toodledo would be updated, look for options, finishing all the playstore applications, I ended up using ticktick and clickcup at the same time, tick tick is a very good application, I liked adding tasks by voice and dragging Everything is so easy and the application is basically the same as the web, and the application does not necessarily need the internet to function, which helps to add ideas in a second, inspiration does not wait for anyone, as it arrives it goes, ticltick is very good , but it lacks being able to have a view as clean and organized as toodledo, so basically ticktick is my inbox for speed, a task becomes a note at the moment, avoiding having to copy a task to notes if necessary, the Dark mode for those of us who use the pc all day is also very good, the other application I use, clickup is too good, it is all incredibly improved (while you are on PC) but even on pc it is a bit slow, l The application on the mobile is the one that leaves much to be desired, if you don't have internet you can't use it, and the best ideas are quickly forgotten if you don't write them down in the second, and waiting for it to load clickup is not to be trusted, but create Different workgroups and the options it has are incredible, the mobile application can not drag tasks as long as you have selected a classification, and nowadays you need to be able to do everything with just dragging a finger, you need speed, flexibility, without losing control. To be able to categorize at the moment, not all of us have time to sit down to categorize the tasks, there are those who need to go writing and categorizing at the same time for when we occupy ourselves to consult go only to the category, context, label, date, location or other categorization that we need, It really lifted my spirits to think that there is hope to improve toodledo, its bases are incredible but its functions were left behind years ago, and it plic Ation was even further behind, without a doubt I would go back to Toodledo, in fact I did everything possible to continue with Toodledo, but in reality I saw that I could no longer continue, average of 1800 tasks and a very strict form of order, sometimes I only did It is necessary to put one task on top of another to feel order, or simply add a task while you continue walking and it is saved in the correct category without having to stop and wait to add with the inconvenience that at that moment the idea left, there are other applications very good but they are for other types of people who do not classify as much as the users of toodeldo we have been used to and need. Greetings to all toodledo users and to the new team, we hope you take our comments as support and constructive criticism, we are users who need toodledo to adapt more to these times

This message was edited Dec 24, 2021.