ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by bill_1367329013"
bill_1367329013

Posted Mar 07, 2016 in: Outlook syncing - what are my options?
Score: 1
My gsyncit works with outlook 2013. I'm syncing at the moment with a Google calendar, BUT the option is there to sync with toodledo. It's in the drop down menu. Give that a whirl.
bill_1367329013

Posted Sep 17, 2014 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
Score: 0
I'm easy to please. I'd just like a little color in the PC interface. perhaps a different color bar for 'today' 'tomorrow' etc. Color really does add to any interface. Like I said .. easy to please. And congratulations on adding staff Jake. Hello Bridget! May your stay be long and fruitful.
bill_1367329013

Posted Sep 17, 2014 in: Toodledo Redesign Phase 1
Great Job - congratulations from a Happy Customer.
bill_1367329013

I like toodledo but could we have a little color in our lives. The same app with the same grey colors for so long. I've never seen any options for color. Color makes a program. The UI is good - but it's awful black and white really. Many thanks -Bill Wood-
bill_1367329013

Posted Jul 03, 2014 in: Best way to schedule meetings
I'm coming from a calendar / outlook type of setting. I'd like to know the best way to schedule a meeting with a start time and an end time. Thanks all

-Bill Wood, SK Canada-
bill_1367329013

Posted May 23, 2013 in: toodleTasks - Android App - Yea!!
Peter - I'm at the same point as you. Using DGT GTD at present and the S-Planner on the Note2. I like integration with calendar / tasks so I'm playing with the demo of Pocket Informant. Disappointing that the stock s-planner doesn't play well for Tasks syncing or many of these programs would be a moot point. -Bill Wood-
bill_1367329013

Posted May 23, 2013 in: BEST 3rd party app
Hi everyone. I'm really late to the party. I think I've tried a LOT of these 3rd party apps and paid for about 3 of them.
Is asking the question "what third party app?" is used by folks on the forum futile ?

The list is pretty mind boggling. At present I'm GGT GTD and stock calendar only on a Samsung Note 2. Thanks everyone from Melfort, Saskatchewan, Canada. Yes the snow is gone.