ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by ldr"
ldr

Score: 0
  • ldr
  • Posted: Jan 08, 2019
  • Score: 0
This folder feature does not seem to work. I added a new folder for test purposes. I then went to the subscription page, selected some of my existing folders but not the new one, and clicked Save Changes. Then I added a task to the test folder. It appeared in my Calendar app on my Mac. I went back to the subscription page, reselected the folders and saved, then added another task to the test folder. It also appeared in my Calendar.

Is there anything else I need to do to get this to work? I am using the Events option.
ldr

• ldr
Thank you!

I think it would make more sense if the link on Aaron's blog pointed to this page rather than the older version that does not have the new features.
ldr

• ldr
I already have my Apple Calendar subscribed to Toodledo Events. I would like to use the new features, especially the import from selected folders. How do I get the new features?
ldr

Posted Oct 17, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 7
  • ldr
  • Posted: Oct 17, 2018
  • Score: 7
Like others, my use of Toodledo is modest, and I will have to re-evaluate when my renewal comes up in February. I'd like to suggest a compromise. Allow current members to extend their subscriptions at the current rates for up to 5 years. That would convince many of us to stay and can evaluate how the product develops in the future. It would also give Toodledo a cash infusion that will help it thrive until more users come in at the new rates.

As an aside, Aaron's email says "Toodledo is adjusting its plans and pricing to more accurately reflect the value users get from the platform." Pardon my crudeness, but this is crap. How can he know what value I am getting from the platform? A much better statement would be "Toodledo is adjusting its plans and pricing to more accurately reflect the features and usability of the platform." As it is, such an attitude makes me less likely to continue using Toodledo.
ldr

• ldr
  • Posted: Nov 04, 2016
I have not found a way to set a task to be "Due Optionally On" using Quick Add Task. Is there a way to do this?
ldr

Posted Apr 09, 2016 in: Multiple Day Tasks
  • ldr
  • Posted: Apr 09, 2016
I would like to be able to enter a task that extends over multiple days. Alternatively, I would like to be able to quickly enter the same task for multiple days.

For example, if I am going on vacation, I like to enter a vacation task to remind me not to enter any other tasks for those days. So I would like to enter a vacation task that can extend over multiple days or easily duplicate a vacation task for each of those days.

Thank you