ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by shawn.buckley"
shawn.buckley

Posted May 08, 2018 in: Toodledo 2017 - The Year in Review
Score: 0
Nice to read some updated comments. I've been using Toodledo for about 5 years steady. I agree with comments from GSP and Umma, to a point. I don't personally find the iOS app to be terrible, and I've been pretty picky in my choice of apps. The only thing I've found that it can't do is allow me to sort my various views / searches independently like you can on the desktop. Sure, I can't create new searches on the app, but I prefer to do that on the desktop anyway. Now, I'm not saying the app couldn't use a refresh. I'd like to see some sort of review process added - something that might be invoked from any view. It might, for example, call up each task form the view, one at a time, and provide short cuts to "defer 1d, 2d, 3d, 1w, etc. and/or change folder, context, or status (user configurable) at a quick push of the button. The user might then hit a "Next" button to automatically save changes and call up the next task in the list...

I certainly agree that (and in my opinion) Toodledo should just focus on the Tasks side - I personally have no use for the other sections (habits, etc.) I also agree that Toodledo is just SO flexible, it really can't be beat.