ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by CosmicFluke"
CosmicFluke

Posted Jun 16, 2014 in: Integration with Evernote Reminders?
Score: 2
Toodledo is currently a huge part of my workflow and time management strategy. Evernote has also become increasingly integrated into my workflow, and at this point it's becoming more irreplaceable than Toodledo.

My primary reason for sticking with Toodledo in the past was its easy web access, cross-platform syncing, GTD features, and the incredible Android app "DGT GTD" (which, despite being in development alpha, is the best mobile task app I've found). But at this point, I'm trying to minimize the number of separate services I use and I'm looking for a task management service with Evernote integration.

RTM and Pocket Informant are both good options, but I'd prefer to stick with Toodledo for various reasons. I will certainly stick with Toodledo if they/you can implement good two-way integration with Evernote, and if it's especially good I'd gladly upgrade to a paid subscription.

It seems like basic reminder syncing would be a good free feature to draw in users, while more comprehensive integration could be premium. At least for my workflow, some kind of tweakable integration would be very useful.