ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by User"
User

Posted Apr 28, 2017 in: iOS App Update
Score: 1
  • User
  • Posted: Apr 28, 2017
  • Score: 1
Two suggestions for iOS app enhancements.

1) When setting a custom date, please use a control that shows that day of the week. Many times I want to select a day in the future, but want it on say a Saturday.

2) When importing Reminders from the Apple app., could you provide a list of folders to import? I have some shared lists with my wife, so I'd like to import only those items of mine from my personal folder, not the shared ones.

thx.

-Benny
User

Posted Nov 12, 2014 in: Day of the Week
Score: 0
  • User
  • Posted: Nov 12, 2014
  • Score: 0
Suggestion:

In the customer date view, could you display the day of the week as one selects the date. I often want to schedule things on the weekends, but it is difficult if one doesn't know if the date is a Sat/Sun.

thx.

- Devon
User

• User
  • Posted: Oct 09, 2012
Any thoughts to using the calendar API in iOS 6 to add local calendar entries from Toodledo?

This would be great, since it would then use what ever syncing was setup for the local calendar - exchange, google etc.

thx.
Toodledo

Posted Jul 03, 2009 in: A few tweaks for reminders
  • Toodledo
  • Posted: Jul 03, 2009
Morning,

I just upgraded to a trial PRO account mainly for the ability to receive alerts via SMS and e-mail to multiple destinations.

I don't see any way to configure which todos are to be send to which e-mail addresses. For example, I'd like the todos that are in my "Work" folder to the "work" e-mail address.

Is this possible, or perhaps we can add it to your wish list.

thx.

- Devon
Toodledo

Posted Mar 09, 2009 in: Outlook Notes - Toodledo Notebook Sync?
  • Toodledo
  • Posted: Mar 09, 2009
Just to add another voice - I'd really love to see the notes sync. My wife uses Outlook notes all the time and this would really be helpful.

thx.