ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by thunderhorse221984"
thunderhorse221984

Posted Jul 11, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 0
I initially used "Producteev" as my task manager. It was later purchased by "Jive." Jive tanked that program within two months, with "improvements." I lost over 1,000 tasks when they "improved the user experience." It is now defunct, as of May, 2018. I can't imagine the lost revenue derived from this blunder, nor can I imagine the loss to that company in general. I wouldn't trust ANY product that Jive had to offer, PERIOD. EVER. You have big shoes to fill, Sam. If you get too radical and re-invent the wheel, this customer is GONE. This should be a cash cow for you. Don't "improve" yourself out of a steady cash stream provided by your devoted customer base (like Jive did). I will use this program until I die, even if a "snappier" product is offered by a competitor. With 6 years behind me and at least 25 ahead, that is almost $1,000 of my money into your pocket, and happily, I may add. But screw this up and I am off and running to a product with long-term stability (Read: Remains the same and "improvements" don't take a week to figure out where everything went!). Good luck, Sam, this customer is hoping for your long-term success!