ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by MelaEckenfels"
MelaEckenfels

Posted Feb 05, 2020 in: Toodledo Update August 2019
Score: 1
Posted by Anant G.:
Hi Toodledo Users,
Many people on the forums are saying that Toodledo is shutting down, that is not really the case.

Sorry, I'm really worried by your choice of words. "not really the case"? not really? Please explain.

Mela
MelaEckenfels

Posted Nov 16, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 0
Posted by joelhfx:
I think Toodledo is a great platform and not much would have to change to make me stay. I don't expect my concerns will be addressed so I'm already gone. I'll keep an eye on it.

For those of you looking for alternatives. Try this slack channel. productivity-tools.slack.com
It was formed by the x-users of IQtell upon its demise and was an amazing help for me.

How does one get access to that slack?
MelaEckenfels

Posted Oct 25, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Well, I'll still have nearly a year in my current plan left. I'll decide next September if the new Toodledo is worth the price hike. It better will be.

Mela
MelaEckenfels

Posted Oct 18, 2018 in: Future Plans
I'm chiming in with the choir.
Doubling the price: maybe.
But only while keeping all the current features - at least for old users.
Trippling the price AND cutting features=I will actively searching for a Toodledo replacement.

Mela
MelaEckenfels

I second this.
MelaEckenfels

Face it: an overdue task that is overdue for a couple of days isn't that hot any longer. If you could delay it that long it can be delayed a bit longer even if it has a high priority. But sometimes you don't want to delete this task or give it a new due date, because of psychology. You want to do the task and you want to do it soon, but the other tasks are more important at the moment. For people like me, who have this problem, the Hotlist can get cluttered and the real important tasks are going under. It would be great if you could exclude overdue tasks from the hotlist or ideally overdue tasks that are older than X (free choice) days.

Regards,

Mela