ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by texanoob"
texanoob

Posted Feb 11, 2024 in: Next generation mobile apps
Score: 0
  • texanoob
  • Posted: Feb 11, 2024
  • Score: 0
When are Lists coming to the new app? I’d much rather have that than Habits. This is the only thing keeping me on the old app.
texanoob

Posted Nov 08, 2023 in: hiding Deferred tasks on web
  • texanoob
  • Posted: Nov 08, 2023
All the way in the top right of the app, hit the ... button, Deferred status is a toggle in there.

According to this ancient post, these are the statuses it hides: Delegated, Waiting, Hold, Postponed, Someday, Canceled, Reference
https://www.toodledo.com/forums/3/17308/0/toodledo-toosdays-deferred-filter.html

This message was edited Nov 08, 2023.
texanoob

Posted Nov 06, 2023 in: hiding Deferred tasks on web
  • texanoob
  • Posted: Nov 06, 2023
I'm using the new iOS app and I discovered the "Deferred" toggle. This is great and has simplified my list a lot. However I couldn't find the same option on the web view. Will this be added or am I just missing it? I'm displaying tasks in grid view grouped by folder if that makes a difference.
texanoob

Score: 1
  • texanoob
  • Posted: May 02, 2020
  • Score: 1
I came here to see if anyone had already mentioned this. I have been able to add new rows on the app by clicking add row, entering text, and then clicking done. That gets the row created, but I’m not able to add tags because there is no “save” or “return” button. So I usually end up adding it on the phone and editing it later on PC.

This message was edited May 02, 2020.
texanoob

Posted Sep 25, 2013 in: Adblock Plus bug on tasks?
  • texanoob
  • Posted: Sep 25, 2013
Ok, thanks!
texanoob

Posted Sep 23, 2013 in: Adblock Plus bug on tasks?
  • texanoob
  • Posted: Sep 23, 2013
When I use Firefox with Adblock Plus on the tasks view of this site, then click the "person" picture to share a task, it doesn't work. The person disappears and the Collaboration pop up doesn't appear. When I disable Adblock Plus for this site, it works fine. I ran the Adblock site reporter but it says it isn't blocking anything and won't accept the report. Could this be caused by something else?