ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Jean"
Jean

Posted Mar 04, 2019 in: Many tasks have disappeared!
Score: 0
  • Jean
  • Posted: Mar 04, 2019
  • Score: 0
Oh, look. You kept them for me in the new Task view. WTH? How can you break the existing task view while working on a new view?
Jean

Posted Mar 04, 2019 in: Many tasks have disappeared!
  • Jean
  • Posted: Mar 04, 2019
Many of my tasks have disappeared overnight, leaving me crippled. I keep detailed notes in my tasks, and all of that is inaccessible.
Jean

Posted Mar 30, 2018 in: "Daily" Tag disappeared
  • Jean
  • Posted: Mar 30, 2018
My most important tag, "Daily," appears on dozens of tasks, most of them repeating. The tag has disappeared when I display tasks by Tag. Since I use the Daily tag to manage a long list of things to do every single work day, losing the tag makes it pretty hard to keep track of them. I can click into various folders and see the tasks with the Daily tag. Why won't the Daily tag show up in the list of tags?

This has happened before, and I never got a satisfactory answer.
Jean

Posted Mar 08, 2016 in: Introducing our new Homepage
Score: -2
  • Jean
  • Posted: Mar 08, 2016
  • Score: -2
This post has been hidden because of negative votes. Click to reveal
Jean

Posted Mar 06, 2016 in: Introducing our new Homepage
Score: -11
  • Jean
  • Posted: Mar 06, 2016
  • Score: -11
This post has been hidden because of negative votes. Click to reveal
Jean

Posted Sep 21, 2015 in: Some tags disappeared! Urgent
  • Jean
  • Posted: Sep 21, 2015
Ack!

I have a Daily tag and a Weekly tag. They have disappeared from the Tags view. If I display all tasks, I can see them, and there is most definitely something in the tag field? These are my most heavily used tasks, so this is very urgent.

I tried logging off and back on, but the problem persists. This is on a PC.
Jean

Posted Jul 09, 2014 in: Entire tag disappeared
  • Jean
  • Posted: Jul 09, 2014
I've been using this tag for years. It's not new.
Jean

Posted Jul 09, 2014 in: Entire tag disappeared
  • Jean
  • Posted: Jul 09, 2014
I have several tags with active tasks. One of the tags will not show up when I display my tasks by Tags. If I display All Tasks, I see the "missing" tasks with that particular tag. How do I get that tag back? It part of my daily workflow.
Jean

Posted Oct 02, 2012 in: There was an error editing that task
  • Jean
  • Posted: Oct 02, 2012
I have a lot of repeating tasks. When I check off one and hit F5 in Firefox to update it, I often get an error message that says, "There was an error editing that task". I have to repeat the action, and then it works.

What might be the cause? It seems to have started in the last month or so. I clean temp files and cookies every day.
Jean

Posted Oct 02, 2011 in: Roboform slows down Toodledo?
  • Jean
  • Posted: Oct 02, 2011
Good news! The latest release of RoboForm, 7.5.2, is running just fine with Toodledo on Firefox 6.02. RoboForm changed their Firefox adapter with the 7.5.x release, and that seems to have solved it.
Jean

Posted Aug 26, 2011 in: Roboform slows down Toodledo?
  • Jean
  • Posted: Aug 26, 2011
I have opened a ticket with Siber Systems about the RoboForm Firefox plug-in. They may ask me for contact information at Toodledo.
Jean

Posted Aug 20, 2011 in: Roboform slows down Toodledo?
  • Jean
  • Posted: Aug 20, 2011
It has been posted that RoboForm seems to slow down Toodledo. My experience is this hasn't always been true. I really have noticed it with Firefox 5.0 and 6.0, and much more so with the newer Toodledo interface.

The developers at Siber Systems are continually releasing updates to RoboForm and their other products. Has there been any contact between you?

Many of us depend as much on RoboForm as we do on Toodledo. Finding a solution, regardless of where it comes from, would benefit many users.

I'm in a catch-22: I can't live without either product.
Jean

Posted Sep 08, 2010 in: Toodle Do "freezing" in Firefox
  • Jean
  • Posted: Sep 08, 2010
Must have been something in that code, because now everything is working just fine in Firefox. Thanks!!
Jean

Posted Sep 01, 2010 in: Toodle Do "freezing" in Firefox
Score: -1
  • Jean
  • Posted: Sep 01, 2010
  • Score: -1
It can't be related to a particular user's account if using IE works but Firefox doesn't (as in my case).
Jean

Posted Aug 30, 2010 in: Toodle Do "freezing" in Firefox
  • Jean
  • Posted: Aug 30, 2010
Starting today, Monday, August 30th, logging in to Toodledo locks up Firefox and sends CPU utilization to nearly 100%. I am running Firefox 3.6.8 on Windows XP SP2.

It takes a very long time to load the tasks. When it completes, all the little icons to the left of each task are not displayed.

_gat is not defined
http://www.tooledo.com/signin.php
_gat is not defined
http://www.tooledo.com/view/index.php

It's kind of hard to capture the errors while the thing is locked up. I think once it said something about $A on a URL that included "images/something.jsp" or "images.jsp". I couldn't catch the entire URL. I think there's some issue when displaying those little icons.

I using CCleaner to empty my temporary files, cache, cookies, etc. I ran a CHKDSK. I rebooted. This is happening every time I try to use Toodledo--which I rely upon all day as a Pro subscriber.
Jean

• Jean
  • Posted: Feb 19, 2009
Very nice. I'm sorry if I missed that in the help.

I have two domains hosted with Google Apps--one business and one personal. Is it possible to filter which items appear in which Google Calendar?

Thank you.
Jean

• Jean
  • Posted: Feb 16, 2009
I use Google Calendar, but with my own domain using the Standard Edition of Google Apps. When I try to install the Toodledo Google Calendar Gadget from the Connections link of this Web site, it wants to go straight to "regular" Google. How can I add the Gadget from Google Apps?

Thanks!
Jean

Posted Feb 15, 2009 in: Same tasks every day for each client
  • Jean
  • Posted: Feb 15, 2009
I'm struggling with how to use folders, contexts, tasks and subtasks to manage my daily workflow.

Every day, I have to complete a set of tasks for each of my clients. These tasks are the same every day. There are also weekly tasks and monthly tasks for each client, which are also static in nature.

I've created a folder for each client, and assigned their tasks to their folder.

If I collapse the subtasks, I forget which tasks are still undone for each client, as I often bop back and forth among the clients' tasks. If I flatten the subtasks, I get overwhelmed by a huge list of tasks that fills two pages of the screen!

I sure would love if Toodledo would automatically refresh the screen when I complete a task so that it disappears!

Any suggestions on how to manage all of these things?

Thanks!