ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by donfano"
donfano

Posted Nov 13, 2015 in: Lists on Android
Score: 0
  • donfano
  • Posted: Nov 13, 2015
  • Score: 0
I've been waiting for this release for so long. Thank you very much!

I have few observations and suggestions:
1. International accented characters are not supported (e.g. é, à, ê, etc.). The web app does support them, but these characters get suppressed when imported into or saved in the Android app.
2. The date and checkbox columns take more spaces then necessary. They should resize automatically.
3. The note field should be displayed in multi-line field when viewing a row or it would be nice to tap to expand it within the same view, rather than to open another view.

This is very good start though :)
donfano

Posted Aug 27, 2015 in: New Section: Lists
  • donfano
  • Posted: Aug 27, 2015
Is there a way to format the date in a list item? It is currently formatted as "MMM dd, yyyy". I prefer it in "MM/dd/yyyy"
donfano

Posted Jul 16, 2015 in: Toodledo Android App
  • donfano
  • Posted: Jul 16, 2015
Hello,

I was sure the issue I'm having has been reported before, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

When the keyboard shows up to enter a numeric value for a Habit item, it is overlapping the Toodledo app causing the keyboard area to hide everything underneath. In addition, I can't see what I'm typing in. I expected everything to be pushed up above the keyboard to remain visible.

I'm having this problem on both of my devices:
+ SGS4, Android 4.4.2, Toodledo 5.8.1, SwiftKey 5.3.3.73 or Samsung Keyboard
+ Nexus 7, Android 5.1.1, Toodledo 5.8.1, SwiftKey 5.3.3.73
donfano

• donfano
  • Posted: Jul 08, 2015
Posted by Jake:
The bulleted list in the note cell in the Lists section should look correct now. Sorry.

Yes, it does work now. Thanks!
donfano

• donfano
  • Posted: Jul 07, 2015
The bullet list doesn't appear to work in the List section while the Numbered list works fine.
donfano

Posted Mar 12, 2015 in: Android App Updated and Redesigned
  • donfano
  • Posted: Mar 12, 2015
I really like the new logo, redesign, etc.

For some reason, I don't find it practical to switch between due dates in the Tasks view by tapping on top. Will it be possible to implement swiping left and right to switch between the due dates?
donfano

Posted Dec 06, 2014 in: Android App Update 5.5.0
  • donfano
  • Posted: Dec 06, 2014
Will it be possible to redesign the Quick Dates selection? They are currently organized in links, and they are too tight together. I would even prefer to have them removed and have the month view right away. Regards,
donfano

Posted Sep 17, 2014 in: Toodledo Android App
Score: 1
  • donfano
  • Posted: Sep 17, 2014
  • Score: 1
I would like to request for a dark theme