ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by didymus74"
didymus74

Posted Aug 29, 2017 in: About manual sorting
Score: 1
I've been waiting my whole life for manual sorting of tasks!

I quit using Toodledo because of the inability to manually sort tasks. As soon as this feature is added, I'm back in with an ultimate, premium, top of the line subscription and I'm telling everyone I know to use Toodledo..

Thanks, Jake!
didymus74

Score: 0
The inability to sort my daily tasks manually (through drag and drop) is why I have moved on to a different to-do app. Toodledo is a really great app otherwise, with a great developer (Jake), and I hope someday he adds this feature.
didymus74

Posted Nov 27, 2016 in: How to order my tasks
Having used other todo apps that allow me to drag and drop my starred tasks into the order in which I want to work on them, what is the best work around in Toodledo for me to order my tasks each day? Would I use start day and time, and change the values of these field as necessary to get my preferred order?
didymus74

Posted Nov 21, 2016 in: Auto Sort Option
In the beta, one of the sort options is "Auto". What criteria does this sort use?
didymus74

Posted Dec 14, 2015 in: Manual Reorder by drag and drop
The lack of a manual drag and drop sort is the major weakness of Toodledo for me. It's way more efficient for me to drag and drop tasks to get my list in the preferred order of execution. Many other task managers offer this feature. I'm hoping Jake will decide to implement it soon, so that I can fully commit to Toodledo as my number one task app.
didymus74

Posted Jun 22, 2015 in: Create Task based on Gmail Email?
A plug-in that links the email (like Todoist has) means you can just click on the email link within the task, and you are taken right to your specific, actual email, from which you can respond, etc. With a forwarded email, if you want to continue with the email thread, you have to search your email client to find the email in your inbox. A Todoist type plug-in would be very, very convenient.
didymus74

Posted Jun 18, 2015 in: Create Task based on Gmail Email?
Score: 2
Todoist has a plug-in that allows you to add gmail as a Todoist task. It's very useful because it creates a link within the task that when you click on it, it pulls up the specific gmail.

It is so convenient not to have to hunt through email to find the one you need for a particular task, and to quickly respond to that email.

I think it would be fantastic if Toodledo had similar functionality.
didymus74

If my internet connection drops, will I be able to continue working in Toodledo? I'm using Chrome on Windows 7, and sometimes Chrome or Safari on Mac OS X.

I know there are some web based task managers that use a version of HTML 5 that saves your data locally, which allows you view and modify your tasks even your internet connection is down.