Search results for "Posted by planetf1"
planetf1

Posted Aug 31, 2017 in: upgrading
Score: 0
  • planetf1
  • Posted: Aug 31, 2017
  • Score: 0
I'm currently a free subscriber.
If I take out the 19.99 plan, and then decide in a month that really I need the 29.99 plan can I upgrade with an appropriate pro rata fee, or credit against the old plan? How would this work? Can it be done online?

I've not used lists/habits/outlines much. I did try lists once and 30 wasn't enough so I ignored them. I may now try the next step up, but be prepared to go further if I find them useful but hit the 100 limit
planetf1

• planetf1
  • Posted: Aug 31, 2017
I currently have a free toodledo account which I find great, but I'm thinking of moving to a paid account to benefit from more flexibility in regular habits, lists & outlines.

Another current 'issue' I have is that I share my house with my son, and we sometimes want to keep track of DIY jobs, or a shopping list together.
We only need something lightweight

I currently create a new todo entry for every supermarket item I need to buy, but it would be fine to move to a list. This continually gets added/removed from.
The diy jobs are more varied, but again simple check list is good enough

I know the paid accounts have collaboration, which I could upgrade to, but how would this work if only one is a paying subscriber? He already pays for & prefers another service, but I like toodledo. I think the best I can hope for is he might access our shared tasks..

Thanks!
planetf1

Posted Nov 21, 2016 in: Testflight
  • planetf1
  • Posted: Nov 21, 2016
I just received an invite to try the iOS beta via testflight.
On redeeming the code I was warned "Incompatible with Apple Watch" - is the watch app broken in the beta?