Search results for "Posted by gc4home"
gc4home

Posted Aug 23, 2009 in: help needed
Score: 0
  • gc4home
  • Posted: Aug 23, 2009
  • Score: 0
thanks for the suggestion.

i turned off the filter - but the missing repeats didn't reappear.

yes - i sync my tasks with an iphone.

interestingly, i have a couple of repeats that didn't disappear (and still work fine) that i loaded up at the same occasion as the one that did eventually disappear. so it wasn't like the whole batch was effected.

if they have been accidentally removed is there a section i can go to that contains deleted items - so i can then reinstate them.

if not - is the only solution to retype them.

thanks.
gc4home

Posted Aug 20, 2009 in: help needed
  • gc4home
  • Posted: Aug 20, 2009
hi. thanks again for your service and openness - its greatly appreciated.

the current issue i need assistance with is with repeat or recurring items.

i loaded up about 20 repeat items (like bill pmts etc) about 3 months ago. they worked fine for the 1st 2 months and then most of them suddenly just disappeared.

not sure what happened nor am i keen to reload them manually if there is a simple explanation or way to recover them.

thanks glen
gc4home

• gc4home
  • Posted: Jun 11, 2009
i concur with the other positive remarks.

the honesty and open dialogue you regularly share with your client base provides us all with a solid relationship and much goodwill. that means situations like the recent problem - is taken in the appropriate context for what it was (ie some bad luck and some planning shortfall - which you acknowledged). thanks again and i hope clients stick by you - as its a 2 way street. all the best. don\'t get too stress as s@#$ happens.