ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by johnlynchattorney"
johnlynchattorney

Score: 0
I am a neanderthal on tech but toodledo, espec. notes, has been helpful. I downloaded the toodledo app on my I-phone 4 in 2013. I-phone 4 only had Wi-Fi, no data plan. I bought an I-phone 6 with data plan two weeks ago. I became conversant with I-cloud only 3 weeks ago. I backed up all my gmail stuff in the cloud. Apparently I didn't back up all my apps Was there a way to? I did upload and sync all my toodledo notes and tasks to my account at the toodledo website.
I still haven't figured out how to get my notes and tasks onto the I-phone 6. Ques. 1: should I download and buy a new toodledo app from the I-tunes app store? Do I need to? I am happy to do it if necessary. Ques. 2: if I buy and download a newtoodledo app for the I-phone 6, will I be able to access my toodle-do account at toodledo's website, and download from the website my existing notes and tasks to sync onto the new app on the I-phone 6? Ques. 3: is there some other way to get to my destination. Thanks. John Lynch, in Missouri.