ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Armin_3"
Armin_3

Posted Dec 18, 2018 in: 'Hotlist' doesn't work properly
Score: 0
  • Armin_3
  • Posted: Dec 18, 2018
  • Score: 0
Hello both of you, thank you very much for your support! I just joined today, but now I've been working with saved searches and I've been able to put it together just as I need it - great! I didn't even get the idea to do what I want to do with a saved search. Sometimes you are simply blocked. Greetings from Frankfurt, Germany
Armin_3

Posted Dec 13, 2018 in: 'Hotlist' doesn't work properly
  • Armin_3
  • Posted: Dec 13, 2018
Hi - nice to hear from you. Now I at least understand how the hotlist works. I.e., what I need, tasks filtered out with priority higher than 2 and today and in the past doesn't work like that. This is not really clever solved by Toodledo. So if I enter the priority of at least 2 in the hotlist settings, then I basically get all tasks with this priority displayed: past, present and future. Then the 2nd filter criterion (0 or 1) to display tasks only from the past or tasks from today and the past is completely superfluous. The program still shows the future tasks that I am not interested in at the moment, because they correspond to the first filter criterion ... ?. Really unhappy! Well - we have to live with it ... when is there the possibility of the self-designed search / filtering?
Armin_3

Posted Dec 12, 2018 in: 'Hotlist' doesn't work properly
  • Armin_3
  • Posted: Dec 12, 2018
... josef ?? ... sorry ... J. O. D. ... the grinch did it ... ;)
Armin_3

• Armin_3
Hi josef, I'm happy to hear about my problem. First of all, the general: I'm using the new layout, I'm not talking about a saved search, but about the 3 preformatted filters 'All tasks', 'Starred' and finally 'Hotlist' at the top left of the main page. In my settings menu for the 'Hotlist' there is the option starred or not. You can't leave the setting for priority empty, the menu doesn't allow that. In the setting for the due date you can delete the value, but then the program automatically sets the >0<. It doesn't matter which setting I choose, the filter result doesn't really change anything basic.
Armin_3

• Armin_3
Since a few days the Hotlist feature does not work properly. In my tasks I only use 3 levels of priorities: 0-Low, 3-Top and 3-Top with star. The hotlist settings are: Priority: at least 2-Medium, due date 1 (= past and present tasks), marked with a star. However, with a few exceptions (I can't detect a system for these exceptions?!) most future tasks will be shown and also tasks with priority 0-Low will be shown. What am I doing wrong?