ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by werpnst8"
werpnst8

Posted Sep 24, 2016 in: Receive email of completed tasks today
Score: 1
  • werpnst8
  • Posted: Sep 24, 2016
  • Score: 1
Is it possible to get an email once a day or once a week with the list of completed tasks and their related other details (i.e. date completed, folder, tag, etc.)? I see how to get an email of upcoming tasks, but for my reporting requirements at work, it would be handy to list what I completed that day/week. Thanks.
werpnst8

Posted Sep 02, 2016 in: upgrading to gold
Score: 0
  • werpnst8
  • Posted: Sep 02, 2016
  • Score: 0
I'm thinking to upgrade to gold (alternative is Smartsheet). Two questions about storage limits:
(1) if I mark a task as complete that has attachments, do the attachments continue to count against my storage limit?
(2) if I export completed tasks, will the attachments download as well?
werpnst8

Posted Aug 29, 2015 in: Outline missing in Android app
Score: 0
  • werpnst8
  • Posted: Aug 29, 2015
  • Score: 0
I just installed the official toodledo android app on my tablet, but only my tasks and notes are appearing, not my outlines. I've been using the same app on my android phone with no trouble...outlines and all.

Am I missing a setting or something? Any help is appreciated.
werpnst8

Score: 1
  • werpnst8
  • Posted: Jul 23, 2015
  • Score: 1
Does anyone know if a solution to this has been implemented?

I'd prefer to use outlook sync because it refreshes manually and regularly, however having all events appear at midnight of the due date makes them unreadable on a computer screen. Google calendar won't update modified events and only syncs new events reliably, but at least the events show up as all day events making them visible on a calendar.

I guess I can add artificial times to all my due dates so that they'll be readable on my outlook calendar...but that's an added step I'd like to avoid.

Thanks for any help you can offer.