ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Wild Wonders"
Wild Wonders

Score: 3
After yesterday's panic where the old interface was messed up, I tried out the "new" interface and found it to be unusable. I use the web interface both on a desktop computer and on an iPad through Safari. On the computer, clicking the box to mark an item complete was so slow. I could click and then count to two, sometimes 3, before the check mark would show up. On the iPad, the lag time was just as apparent *and* the site kept crashing. Is my experience typical? There's a lot of stuff I like about the new interface, but the lag time makes it completely unworkable for me and my team.
Wild Wonders

Posted Mar 14, 2019 in: Marking a task completed
Score: 1
I have been using the old interface because I find the checkbox action of the new interface to be intolerably slow. Click the checkbox. Wait. Wait. It is then finally marked as complete. Now they've ruined the old interface with this automatic refresh. I am incredibly frustrated and my whole team is frustrated. This could be the thing that causes us to jump ship.
Wild Wonders

Posted Jul 17, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 0
I would like to be able to export a search to CSV. I would also like to have a field that specifically deals with numbers and some rudimentary calculations of those numbers at the bottom of the screen (sum, average, count). Also, a faster way to mark all items in a search complete. Most to do software has a check box at the header that you can check to mark all things on the screen complete.
Wild Wonders

Posted Apr 23, 2015 in: User Studies
Score: 0
I'd like to participate as needed!