ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Peter"
Peter

Posted Jun 26, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 0
  • Peter
  • Posted: Jun 26, 2020
  • Score: 0
Hey well, I love this tool. No idea what you all are going through, but I support your efforts to keep it going and move it forward. Let me know how I can help.
Peter

Posted May 18, 2020 in: Moving On: Final Post
  • Peter
  • Posted: May 18, 2020
I flew Ecco pro into the ground and will do the same with TD. Nothing comes closer to meeting my needs.

This message was edited May 18, 2020.
Peter

• Peter
  • Posted: May 18, 2020
Yeah, I see that. gonna miss it.
Peter

• Peter
  • Posted: May 13, 2020
Unsync. Resync. If android, purge your data setup | apps| All apps | Informant | Storage and Cache | Clear both cache and storage, then resync. TD and informant work fine. Something is wrong in your instance. Usually easy to fix with resyncing.
Peter

• Peter
  • Posted: May 13, 2020
I was seduced by the modern interface and its intuitive calendaring. In the end, not having my notes in front of me without clicking for them was the deciding factor. What I really need is an app written specifically for my needs. Until that comes along, Toodledo seems to be my best option.
Peter

Posted Aug 25, 2015 in: Introducing the Ribbon
Score: 3
  • Peter
  • Posted: Aug 25, 2015
  • Score: 3
Between this little tweek and IFTTT interoperability, TD is getting awesome and indispensable . I just put my money where my mouth is by renewing my subscription early. Why don't you all join me?

Thanks, Jake.

Peter Kaplan
Peter

Posted Aug 25, 2015 in: Introducing the Ribbon
Score: 3
  • Peter
  • Posted: Aug 25, 2015
  • Score: 3
Sweet.

I'm noticing that the number of tasks in each category does not populate in the "search" view.

Search imho is the most important feature of td and which I think should be elevated or renamed or something that makes it more prominent.

Thanks.