ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by eagle6.gp"
eagle6.gp

Posted Nov 18, 2014 in: Lists on iPhone App
Score: 1
This is sooooooooo sad!!! You have a potentially fantastic program, but falls so short of being complete. The entire purpose of have an online web application that syncs with your Iphone / Ipad is to be able to do "Everything" that the web app does on your Iphone / Ipad. NOT being able to use/see the lists, not being able to see/attach files are basically show stoppers for me. I do NOT like evernote and will NOT go back to it, but it does in fact do these things, I just do not like the format. Your's is much better, just doesn't work. I want to upgrade to Gold, but without these features, WHY? Is there a way to be notified when these features are implimented? Thanks, Gene
eagle6.gp

Score: 0
How do we view this attached file on the iphone?
When I pull up the task there is nothing showing that there is a file attached, or a way to view it. On the web, the file is there.
Help please......
eagle6.gp

Posted Nov 18, 2014 in: Lists on iPhone?
Score: 0
This is just a comment, I am a new Toodledo user and love it so far. The list section is one of the main reasons for me signing up.
I am hoping that there are many more people out there that are looking forward to seeing this come to fruition...... soon, and I hope that they have voiced there desire to you.
I plan on upgrading to the gold account and then will wait on the list function. Do you think it will be by 1 qtr 2015?

Thanks,
Gene