ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by natewillsheets"
natewillsheets

Posted Jun 21, 2017 in: iPhone App and Collaboration?
Score: 0
I just hired an assistant and signed her up with a premium account, but she has an iPhone and is not able to access my toodledo from her phone. Are we missing something? Something as simple as collaboration on the iPhone app MUST be there, right? I saw that this was asked about in 2014. Please tell me how my assistant can manage my tasks from her phone without having to log in and out between our accounts!
natewillsheets

Posted Jun 22, 2016 in: Collaboration Notificaitons
I am understanding that there is no way to enable a notification (of any type: email, in-app) when someone assigns me a task. This is very frustrating! Please consider making this happen! (I saw discussions on this topic in 2010--come on, Toodledo!)

But I do love you guys:)
natewillsheets

Posted Jun 06, 2016 in: Android App Collaboration
Hey guys, I am sure this has been discussed elsewhere, but I gave it a quick search and it's been that kind of a day, so linking me to appropriate areas is totally fine!

My assistant and I are collaborating on Toodledo via web browser. I am not seeing ANYTHING that leads me to believe this is possible on the app. Please tell me I am wrong!

Thank you!

Nate
natewillsheets

Ha!!!!! Thank you! :)
natewillsheets

Hey there, I am wondering if there is either a way to have all tasks with subtasks automatically expand on my default view, or if there is a keyboard shortcut to toggle between collapsed and expended subtasks. I don't like having to rely on keeping an eye out for the coloration of the subtask icon--I'd like to have it more immediately clear.

Thank you!
natewillsheets

Posted Jun 22, 2014 in: "Google Now"
Is there anyway we can use Google Now to add certain pieces of information that will be automatically added to the task? For example, "Buy Milk, Due on Thursday" would be really helpful. Being able to assign a folder by voice would also rock, but as of right now if I can give a due date with my voice that would be great. Any ideas?
natewillsheets

Thank you! This is exactly what I need!
natewillsheets

Hi Everyone:

I am a Toodledoo newbie, and I just got a Gold subscription. I have searched for my answer, and am a little overwhelmed, so I apologize if this question has been answered before or is obvious:

If I have a task (specifically reoccurring tasks) that does not need to be done for a while, is there a way (for clutter sake) to have the task "disappear" until a few days before it is due?

Example: every month at the beginning of the month, I have to turn in my billing statements. I set this as a reoccurring task. Because there are also subtasks involved, the item is rather large on my toodledoo screen. It would be nice, as this item doesn't need days of prep time, if it will show up on, say, the 28th of the month prior (or, simply, 3 days prior to the due date).

Is this possible? Thanks!