ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by kscarlett"
kscarlett

Score: 5
Hi! I'm Audra.

Toodledo is hands down the best To-Do application out there! I don't say that lightly; I've used a lot of them!

I am a busy mom of 2 little ones. I have a full time job as a program manager and a part time business as an online marketer. I manage my life around Toodledo!

Toodledo helps me keep track of all the tasks I need to generate leads and sales online. I work my business in small pockets of my day and I couldn't do it so easily without Toodledo! Marketing, lead generation, prospecting and follow up would be impossible during the day without Toodledo.

As a mom, managing my household at the same time can be hectic! I use Toodledo to remind me of EVERYTHING and to keep track of the work I've already done.

Toodledo is super customizable. The repeating tasks function and the TAGS are life savers! The fact you can add notes is HUGE. The fact you in import and export makes life super easy!

Honestly -- there are too many benefits to list, but suffice to say that no matter how you work, Toodledo will work for you!

I've been a user for a few years and I upgraded to the Gold subscription and it was a great decision!

Picture: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155749602854706&set=a.431548879705.206567.583644705&type=3 &theater

This message was edited Jul 30, 2018.
kscarlett

Posted Jul 28, 2018 in: Toodledo Update #1
Score: 0
Oh, and ONE more important update. To be able to SELECT which tasks you'd like to bulk update. Right now, you can only do ALL the tasks in a folder, or one of them.

This one is huge too :)

(yes, I know there is a way around this by creating a search for the segment of the tasks you want. But its a pain.)

Thank you!
kscarlett

Posted Jul 28, 2018 in: Toodledo Update #1
Score: 2
One feature I would LOVE to see is to be able to sort by individual tags.

Right now, we can sort tasks by all tasks -- it just takes all the tags in order they were added and groups people who have that same tag & tag order.

I'd love to see a sort of individual tags only.

I realize that would mean that tasks would potentially appear more than once in the sort, given that tasks can have more than one tag. I think that is OK.

Why? Sometimes you want to segment tasks by tags so that you can tackle one portion of your work at a time. Tags help me prioritize how I complete the tasks.

I use Toodledo for my home based business, so maybe I'm a unique case.

I'm happy to demo for you what I'm doing and how I'm doing it --- I actually think you might be interested in seeing this. Just contact me. Thanks. :)
kscarlett

Posted Jul 18, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 1
HI Sam!

One feature I would LOVE is that we can group/sort tags separately as opposed to together. When tags are sorted today, ALL the tags are grouped. I'd like to be able to sort and also to SEARCH by any task that has one tag (as opposed to 'contains'). Yes, this means that tasks that have more than one tag would show up twice when sorted this way, but it is very beneficial when keeping track of tasks based on their tag.

I love Toodledoo. <3

Thanks. :)
kscarlett

Posted Nov 12, 2017 in: Repating Task: daily upon completion
::smacks forehead:: DUH!!! I realized that if I just had "repeat daily" it would repeat based upon START date. So if I'm going to be consistent, then I need to change the repeat of these tasks.

I am in the habit of not doing certain tasks that should be done on a daily basis, so when it repeats, it repeated in the past....and that was a moot point so I changed them.

....Ok, Audra, how about just DOING THE WORK!!!! LOL :)

Thank you for the comment. You definitely helped. :)
kscarlett

Posted Nov 11, 2017 in: Repating Task: daily upon completion
I have a bunch of tasks that I am doing that need to repeat daily upon completion. If I complete a task due today or in the past, it will correctly reschedule itself for tomorrow.

But recently, I have noticed that if I complete tomorrow's task, it won't reschedule for the day after. That had happened before ---

Can anyone help? I'd like to be able to note when I am ahead in my tasks -- for example, I have a business. I have a daily task to email my mailing list. I can schedule emails for the future, so if I create my emails for the week, I'd like to note that in my to-do list. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for any help!

(sorry for the typo in the topic)

This message was edited Nov 11, 2017.