ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by dlehoven"
dlehoven

Posted Oct 30, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 4)
Score: 1
  • dlehoven
  • Posted: Oct 30, 2015
  • Score: 1
THANK YOU for putting the Add Task button back on the left. It's much more convenient there. Your responsiveness to our requests is one of the things that makes this such a great and dependable app. (And thanks to all the other users who jumped in to complain about the move before I had a chance to).

One other thought - could the divider bars between the days be a slightly darker color? When scrolling rapidly down, it's sometimes hard to see when you've passed where you intended to go.

Again--thanks.
dlehoven

Posted Aug 26, 2015 in: Introducing the Ribbon
Score: 0
  • dlehoven
  • Posted: Aug 26, 2015
  • Score: 0
I like the scrolling, it's particularly helpful when wanting to add a new task. But I find the dark color of the new ribbon overly distracting. Oddly, I think I'd like it better if there were a stronger visual border between the left menu and the task area - either slightly wider or darker. Something to better define the left side of the task area so my eye doesn't keep getting drawn over to the contexts. And I very much agree with one of the previous posters - the icons are a little obscure. Could we please have a feature where they are identified when you scroll over them?

But thank you for your ceaseless work in keeping this app up and running so we can depend on it.
dlehoven

Posted Jan 06, 2015 in: January 5 downtime explanation
  • dlehoven
  • Posted: Jan 06, 2015
I remember only one other time when Toodledo was off-line - a perfect storm involving a lightning strike, I believe? - and I remember the updates as you worked tirelessly to get it up and running again. It was very impressive. That's why, when the site seemed to disappear this morning, I was alarmed, but not terrified - I knew you'd get it fixed, and I trusted that I'd be seeing my data again soon. It hadn't occurred to me to look for information on Facebook during the outage, but now I know - plus now I'll get updates about all the new features without having to remember to look for them in the forum. Thanks for the clear explanation of what happened, and thanks for the thoughtful and consistent development of a great product.
dlehoven

• dlehoven
  • Posted: Jun 12, 2009
I particularly appreciated the frank communication during the outage--good job making the best of a bad situation. There have been some very good suggestions here throughout the day about how to back up our own data--and I suspect that may be something you'll be giving some thought to in the future as well. A quick way to back up all views at once would certainly be handy--but seeing how thoroughly you've recovered all our data from this potential disaster, I'm still pretty confident it's in very good hands. Thank you for supporting a good product with superb service.