ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Mike"
Mike

Posted Feb 27, 2010 in: Proximo's GTD Setup
Score: 1
  • Mike
  • Posted: Feb 27, 2010
  • Score: 1
I need some help from the GTD Gods. I have been using Toodledo for 8 months and have been getting little to nothing done. Thought I would check out the forum before moving to something else. After reading some of the post on GTD, Seeing all the time you guys have to post in the forum, redesigning the look of your Toodledo, and even work on making your own apps. I Ran down and got the book. Now after reading most of the forum post and half of the book I have a major GTD brain freeze!!! Not to mention a 3 foot high pile of Stuff (I have another S word I call it but will stick to stuff) that I am trying to process.

I have 3 locations in Nor-Cal and just got handed 5 more in So-Cal so I am now traveling a lot and have to get set up in the cloud. Here is what I have so far.

Toodledo I just set my folders up like Proximo’s example. The 5 locations in So-Cal are a mess so not quite sure how to set up context or if I should use tabs. I have lot of projects and programs to implement some will be for all locations and some site specific.

I use outlook mostly for e-mail and contacts. And it is now not a good option for e-mail. We use google e-mail for our locations but my business e-mail is my name@mylocation. I set up an Igoogle account but can not find an app that actually works to get my mail though google. Any suggestions here would be appreciated.

I was using notebook to keep notes for each location but when I went to Proximo.s set up they changed too. Now I have 35 unassigned things in there.

I downloaded Evernote and I’m thinking of using it for reference material. Unless someone has something better. I am planning to scan in anything I will need to complete task or projects. I’m tired of getting a call back and what I need is 400 miles away in my desk.

I have an iPhone but looking for an app Pocket Informant, Appigo ToDo, or toodledo ???

Any suggestions on how to set all this up would be appreciated.