ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by LeahCorbett"
LeahCorbett

Posted Jul 07, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 1
Excellent. I have been asking for the ability to color code tasks for YEARS (as have hundreds of other users).
Would also love to be able to set the GUI to colors that suit me and help reduce eye strain.

Thanks!
LeahCorbett

I really feel like this has become imperative to my productivity, so I'm looking for a new task list, and I think Outlook will do the trick. More research will bear this out specifically, but I will very likely not resubscribe this year. 98% sure I won't.

Doing a quick search in the forums reveals that a great number of people have requested it and have been frustrated by the TD devs ignoring the request or giving the pat answer, "we'll get to it, but we won't tell you when". I'm over it, at this point. Bummer, because there's so much I like about TD otherwise.
LeahCorbett

Posted Jan 11, 2016 in: color coding contexts
Score: 2
It's time for me to renew my subscription, and color coding is the one thing i've been looking for, for 2 years. They still haven't gotten to this, nor has any third party add-on that I can see. It's bummin me out. I may not renew.
LeahCorbett

Posted Dec 05, 2014 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
Score: 0
Posted by M:
Please please keep in mind, Bridget, that some of us are "old-timers" (I've been using PCs since 1985, before the existence of the computer mouse) and are highly reliant on keyboards and shortcuts. Reaching for a mouse slows me down, big-time. I want to do as much entry/editing/menu access via the keyboard as I can.

I agree with this, and can't WAIT for color coding. When I bring in new graphic designers, they are habitual mouse users. I teach them KB shortcuts and they increase their speed by double.

For me, color coding the list would make it 400% more useful. Icons would be awesome too.
Thanks!!

This message was edited Dec 05, 2014.
LeahCorbett

Posted Jan 14, 2014 in: Feature Request and/or How to?
Hello.

I would like to request color coding of folders and items.
I quite love toodledo and would like to BEG the coders to implement this asap. I've seen dozens of requests in the forums for this. PLEASE ToodleGods, let there be color!!

Also, is there a way to drag and drop tasks from one folder to another? Like a task I meant to put on this other list, drag it over there? Or copy a goal list to an outline so I can flesh out the goal with sub sub sub tasks, etc?

Thank you!