ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Beat Schenker"
Beat Schenker

Posted Jul 28, 2010 in: How to simply search for stars...?
Score: 0
I guess you are refering to the following part of the document:

"It is important to understand the nesting behavior. When subtasks are nested, they will be hidden inside their parent task and will only be visible when you reveal them. This could cause you to forget about an important subtask.

For example, if you have nesting turned on, a subtask that is due today will not appear in the "Due Today" section unless the parent task is also due today. It is safer to view subtasks flattened out because they won't be hidden and potentially forgotten."

I don't understand why it should behave like this. Especially because even Toodledo obviously warns about this behaviour.

And I still don't understand why a view (!) should define if a search (!) shows a different result. If this would be a general setting I still would not like it - but at least I would understand that this setting has implications for a search result. But chaning a view definitly should not.
Beat Schenker

Posted Jul 26, 2010 in: How to simply search for stars...?
Score: 0
Wow - this is really true!! If you change the view to Flattned then the starred subtasks appear. This should not be that way!