ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by tmercier57"
tmercier57

Posted Apr 21, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 0
While you're making promises, please do something about what currently passes for "customer service". My subscription was terminated after my CC on file had been compromised late last year. I paid using a new card, received the .pdf receipt, was able to use the premium features of the app for two days, but then received a second notice that my subscription had expired, so again my access became limited, having been relegated to the Purgatory of Toodledo's FREE account. That was six days ago. But e-mails have gone unanswered, and now my service ticket remains in the queue untouched.

Somebody in this company needs to get their sh*t together.
tmercier57

Posted Apr 13, 2019 in: Sub-Tasks
Today, I discovered that all of my sub-tasks have been removed from their parent group.

Do you understand how long it will take for me to relocate over 400 subtasks?This is ridiculous.

Oh...it gets better. There's no way to click & drag sub-tasks to relocate. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIX THIS MESS????

This message was edited Apr 13, 2019.
tmercier57

Posted Feb 09, 2016 in: Locations and GPS software maps
Is it possible to open GPS mapping software (Waze, Google Maps, etc.) directly from Locations? It would be very handy to load the Locations address into my mapping software before driving.
tmercier57

If it isn't yet ready for Android, then don't advertise the opposite on your full site! That is REALLY annoying. It's been a complete waste of my time trying to determine if the problem is with me or a marketing team that can't figure out how to simply notify customers of an unexpected delay.