ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jason.schleifer"
jason.schleifer

Score: 0
Thanks for the link dave! :)

I've been back and forth and round the block with numerous todo systems and keep coming back to toodledo for it's excellent feature set.

in fact, at work i wrote a quick python script to help me add a bunch of tasks quickly. It uses the ability for toodledo to receive an email and make it a task, and just speeds up my workflow. I simply type:

td

in a shell and it prompts me for tasks. I just keep entering them until I hit return twice.. eg:

% td

buy some milk @shopping #today
buy some chocolate @shopping ! #today
review kevin's shot
review mark's shot
send email about team to sue %sue @email #tomorrow

Then it sends all of these to toodledo and they drop right into my inbox where I can process appropriately.

I'm diggin it. :)
jason.schleifer

Posted May 24, 2010 in: Ability to drill down to one "task"?
Howdy folks! there may have already been a question about this, but I didn't have much time to search & am about to head off to meetings so I was hoping to see if anyone had any suggestions. :)

I'm trying to use tasks and sub-tasks to manage project-type things.. so for example my task may be:
Add a new graphic for my website
and the subtasks are:
- find nice font
- enter text
- save as png
- upload to ftp site
- replace tag on index.html

I currently have a "Projects" folder where all my projects live.. and I've got a lot of projects.

What I'd like to do is drill down and show only the current project I'm working on with all it's sub-tasks. Just to simplify and keep the interface clean.

Does anyone know of a good way to do this?

thanks!
-jason
jason.schleifer

Posted Mar 02, 2010 in: Tag autocomplete + multi-context filter
I just gotta say.. thank you so much for your continued development & improvement. it's awesome!