ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by elena.kucheryavenko"
elena.kucheryavenko

Posted Jul 02, 2019 in: Renaming saved search. Again
Score: 0
Found questions about it since 2009. Guys, it's not such a difficult feature, and you raised prices, and saved searches is almost the only feature of payed subscription - your paying customers need this feature!

For instance when I make difficult searches 3 times in a row just to save search with new name and delete old one - it's 3 times server load. I already got different bugs and disconnects from your service after such procedure. If you get more customers - they'll just get your servers down by loading massive searches (I'll be the 1st one - I'm great bug-finder and server-killer). It's at least not rational to load servers and database with hundreds of data instead of changing 1 string field.

This message was edited Jul 02, 2019.
elena.kucheryavenko

Posted Oct 21, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 1
Seriosly? 2.5 times rising of price? And there go all the promises made with purchase of toodledo that price changes won't concern current clients.

I would understand 10% rising - with some positive changes of service. But 250% rising for service that had no change or evolving in more than 3 years - no way. And the current state of toodledo doesn't value more than 30 dollars per year. First do smth good and start evolving, than lets talk about how much we are eager to pay for it
elena.kucheryavenko

Posted Aug 06, 2018 in: Toodledo Unscheduled Maintenance
Posted by mikael_be:
Posted by ramonvanmeer:
Posted by joodlejo:
as the forum was affected as well - in the past Jake had notified the users about major problems via twitter ....

The forum was not affected but from now on we will also update any issues on our Twitter page.

For me, the forums were down completely for a while, and required two-three page loads per page view for a while afterwards.
Yes, they came up before the main website, but it was not the case that the forums were completely unaffected.

the forum didn't work. Support centre didn't send tickets as well
elena.kucheryavenko

Posted Aug 06, 2018 in: Toodledo Unscheduled Maintenance
why writing "scheduled maintenance" then?
And agree, you have twitter and facebook, why not give some info to users that can't work and are nervous?

Would appreciate some mirror for such cases. At least to reach ALL tasks somewhere (archive or so). Or stop sync-ing mobile apps so that use local back up of tasks on device