ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by team woodypoint"
team woodypoint

Score: 0
We often need reminders for various small things to start new habits where we need to remind ourselves up to 5 or 6 times to perform a task before it becomes automatic but we don't need the annoyance of the given task being repeated each day or each week until the end of time.
It would also be good to make a task be repeated perhaps daily for a week, then maybe twice a week for a few weeks, once a month for a few months and then periodically as a check up every 3 months..
This is the essence of good habit forming and followup to make sure procedures are followed.
Is there a way that we can do this in Toodledo currently or can this be added in the future?
Regards
Steve
team woodypoint

Posted Apr 11, 2010 in: Get access to saved searches?
Is there any way I could be notified when saved searches are included in the API?? Development of my application cannot continue without this key element
team woodypoint

Hi.
I have some tasks with Start Dates, & some with Due Dates.
I have a saved search where I want to list all to jobs I need to get done before the end of the day (seems simple enough). In order to get a complete list, I have to create a filter with the start date before tomorrow & the due date before tomorrow.

Problem is when I do that, the resulting search ends up listing tasks that arent' due till well on in the future (up to 1 month as per my settings)

Is there any way I can create a simple search of the stuff I need to do TODAY?

Regards

Steve