Search results for "Posted by sangahm"
sangahm

Posted Aug 18, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 0
  • sangahm
  • Posted: Aug 18, 2018
  • Score: 0
Posted by GSP1963:
@ Sam: Looking at my initial posts here, and a few of the others, I think we've been less than polite and for my part, I apologize. Please understand that there's going to be more trepidation than usual with your purchase of Toodledo simply because there isn't another todo application out there like it and if it's "mainstreamed" into a prettier, more typical todo manager, many of us will have a hard time replacing it. Thus the pushback.

..snip..

I've been a very long time user too, and while I agree most with GSP1963, there are some enhancements and smoothness that I'd like to see. Some of these I do using clunky search views, but it would be nice to have native functionality for them.

Here are some additional items I'd like to see:

General UI improvement
- ability to modify icons on left for Inbox, Folders, etc. so that I can put focus on certain few
- Improved subtasks, both in handling, visual indicators, and movements
- ability to manually sort tasks based on my adhoc desire
- ability to color code tasks based on my criteria. For example, i filter my lists to only Starred items which to me means done asap, then I print that list out. then I actually highlight the tasks i need to work on Immediately. being able to do that on screen would be great.

Overall update of the iOS app. much better workflow, UI, and flexibility in iOS app
Smoother workflow for GTD approach, like utilizing Next Action tag that ensures there is a NA for each project, and auto select next one, as well as adding a Weekly Review workflow, to gather, review, and create tasks like prescribed in GTD
Better reports capabilities, like reports with font selection
Better apple watch app that uses limited screen space better
More feature rich ipad app, that allows sorting, editing, and adding like on the desktop. Using split view like is done on the desktop
sangahm

• sangahm
  • Posted: Jan 03, 2017
Thanks for the quick answer.

That did the trick.
sangahm

• sangahm
  • Posted: Jan 03, 2017
How do I turn off the Date Added column from my task list view?

I went to settings and there is only Start Date and Due Date, which are both turned off, but Date Added is not available to turn off. From the column adjustment, I can make it more narrow, but I can't get rid of it.

Am I missing a setting somewhere?
sangahm

Posted Apr 05, 2016 in: Adding Notes to Outlines
Score: 1
  • sangahm
  • Posted: Apr 05, 2016
  • Score: 1
I see that this question was asked about 3 years ago, and was responded with "it is on the todo list".

Unfortunately, until this feature is added, it makes the outline use very limiting.

I just wanted to add my 2c to that request.
sangahm

Posted Feb 04, 2016 in: Toodledo for Apple Watch
  • sangahm
  • Posted: Feb 04, 2016
Where are you with respect to adding tasks using Siri, like the competition has? You mentioned early last year that it was on the list.
sangahm

Posted Jan 22, 2013 in: Printing all tasks on a page
Score: 1
  • sangahm
  • Posted: Jan 22, 2013
  • Score: 1
I have been following the previous discussions on fitting the task list on a printed page. Are there any updates to address this deficiency?

The problem is that when I print out my task list each week, the printout only covers about 3/4 of the width of the page. Thus the font size is small. The previous recommendation of either increasing the font size on screen or using the browser print dialog is cumbersome, as it needs to be changed before and after printing, so the screen view isn't distorted too.

I have been a premium user for quite a while, and this has been a problem for me from day one. I have waited patiently. Please consider fixing this problem, as I'm surprised you haven't gotten more upset feedback on it.

This message was edited Jan 22, 2013.
sangahm

Posted Aug 28, 2012 in: Siri and Toodledo
  • sangahm
  • Posted: Aug 28, 2012
Posted by Toodledo:
We will look into making our Siri support better.

Any update on the better Siri integration?
sangahm

• sangahm
  • Posted: Aug 20, 2012
if you are using the toodledo iOS client, all task changes are queued up and synced at regular intervals, so you don't need to have a live connection.