ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by dorisemenov"
dorisemenov

Score: 0
Every time I open Toodledo at work (or home), I have to reset the view I need for the appropriate context. When I am working from home, i want my work laptop to open on work context and my home laptop to open on the home context. I cannot figure out how to do this. There is an old question posted here that says you can right-click the "tab" (not sure what is mean by tab in toodledo) and open new window to get a bookmarkable URL. First of all, that is a hack for something that should be a built-in feature. Secondly, it doesn't work (at least not for me). Please advise.
dorisemenov

Score: 0
I want to rely more on ToodleDo for work activities but it seems like the Task support is a little basic. Ideally I want to pull up a report on all tasks completed this (or last) week, last month, etc. to report to my boss. I should still be able to filter on folder to isolate only work tasks. Any ideas on how this can be accomplished?

On the same line of thinking, I would also like to report (print to HTML file, copy to clipboard or something similar) my current tasks with known priorities so my boss can review and adjust priorities. He does not have ToodleDo.