ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jawar3"
jawar3

Score: 2
  • jawar3
  • Posted: Nov 01, 2014
  • Score: 2
I wish I could color code folder and tasks. I would like to make urgent items not just have a star, but have a red color the help emphasize it. Personal items could have my favorite color, etc.
jawar3

Posted Nov 01, 2014 in: Integration with Contacts iOS
Score: 0
  • jawar3
  • Score: 0
Is there a way to to link a to do to a contact? (I know about putting a phone number in Notes, but not very convenient or elegant) I would like to click on the to-do and have it place the call to the contact at the number I picked for iOS Contacts book. In ToodleDo, it would be nice to group all of my calls together in a context or folder without them being disassociated from the project folder. It would help my efficiency and work flow to make all of my calls at a certain time by just going down the list, without having to look up numbers.

I love being able to use Reminder with Siri to dictate to-do items in the folder I set up in Settings. I would love to be able to say to Siri "Reminder", "Call Ron Smith, work, about scheduling an appointment for next Monday" Then click on the To Do item and have my phone call him.
jawar3

Posted Nov 01, 2014 in: lots of subtasks
Score: 0
  • jawar3
  • Score: 0
Is there a way for subtasks to display under the task in the same display? Or can I click on the task and have the subtasks listed under it? I would like to glance at my priority tasks and see all of the tasks and subtasks displayed at once.