ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by atmendez"
atmendez

Posted Mar 15, 2016 in: Introducing Smart Quick Add
Score: 0
  • atmendez
  • Posted: Mar 15, 2016
  • Score: 0
Does anyone know the smart add shortcut for "No Date"? I have the default set to "Today," but some tasks I want to add without a date. I have tried the following without success:

/no date
/nodate

Thanks!
atmendez

Posted Mar 15, 2016 in: Quick add task shortcut (not "n")
  • atmendez
  • Posted: Mar 15, 2016
[Deleted - wrong thread]

This message was edited Mar 15, 2016.
atmendez

Posted Nov 07, 2013 in: Toodledo Mac Menu Bar App
  • atmendez
  • Posted: Nov 07, 2013
A quicker and safer way to allow an unsigned app is to open it by right-clicking and selecting "Open." A dialogue box will ask you if you really want to open an unsigned app. This allows you to keep your system default while also granting an exception to Toodledo (or any other app you trust).
atmendez

Posted Aug 11, 2011 in: Still no native android app?
Score: -1
  • atmendez
  • Posted: Aug 11, 2011
  • Score: -1
Just thought I'd throw out there Tasks To Do List Pro (TTDLP). For less than $3 you get a nice functional and attractive interface. I might even like it better than Toodledo for iOS.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.als.taskstodo.pro&feature=search_result

The developer responded to my emailed feature request (specify a default due date) within one day to say it's on the list for a future release. Only glitch is that synced tasks created in TTDLP show up on Toodledo.com with an "=" sign in the due date box. It doesn't affect sorting, just looks cluttered in the web interface. I reported it and hope it gets fixed in a future release.
atmendez

Posted Jun 03, 2009 in: Keyboard Shortcuts
  • atmendez
  • Posted: Jun 03, 2009
I discovered that when adding a task, you can type in "today" in the date box and have it fill in "Today" rather than having to click on the calendar or the "Today" link. It's not as quick as being able to type in "t" and have it autofill, but I've been looking for a way to enter new tasks without touching the mouse and this allows me to do it for tasks that are due today.