ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Sridevi Raman"
Sridevi Raman

Score: 2
Why do I use toodledo?

I have tried many many other tools before zero-in on toodledo.
Its simply gets the job done.
I plan day(s) earlier.
So when I wake up every morning, I know exactly what I have to get done on any given day.

Features I like - which no other single tool has:

> repeatable tasks - repeatable by so many criteria - i am amazed. no other tool has this kind of flexibility
> available on android
> syncs accurately between devices - such a huge boon. So many other tools have sync issues.
> custom selection of columns and column length in a view - so super useful. no other tool has this feature.
> facility to input and sort by multiple criteria - location, goals, name priority.
> fields - all fields are useful and well thought out.
> batch editing - so very useful. again a unique feature of this tool
> overall toodledo keeps it simple though its feature rich.

Features I want to see in the future:

> manual sorting of tasks - maybe within a day.
> a postpone feature on the drop down of a task - which can postpone the task to a later time during the day.
> Two fields: time+date field and a duration field: to be added to outlines which will help outlines also behave like tasks.
So a large project with many sub tasks can be written as an outline,
dates set to sub tasks, duration set to subtasks in the outline without interfering with routine tasks.
Humans have routine tasks (buy eggs) and those that form a sub-task in a large project (do UI design of X screen and such)
So adding these fields to outlines will help a lot.
> A unified dashboard which will let me see tasks, habits, outlines - due for the day, for a week, for a month, overall.
> attachment feature in outlines which will help attach images and documents to outline subtasks.

This message was edited Aug 07, 2018.