ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Mark Monster"
Mark Monster

Posted Mar 13, 2010 in: Support for Flash and Silverlight
Score: 0
Thanks for this comment. I understand this policy and will look for alternative solutions.
Mark Monster

Posted Mar 11, 2010 in: Support for Flash and Silverlight
Any planned dates where we can work towards?
Mark Monster

Posted Mar 11, 2010 in: Support for Flash and Silverlight
Posted by Toodledo:
Sorry, no news. This requires some file structure restructuring on our side to do this without exposing ourselves to a security vulnerability and we haven't had a chance to do this yet. The difficult part is maintaining backwards compatibility with existing apps using the API.

Can you explain this in a little bit more detail? Why not have an additional url (for example api.toodledo.com) where the api will be hosted in the future, that url is for example in that case the only one with a crossdomain.xml. The existing apps are still using www.toodledo.com for their API calls but don't require the crossdomain, because if they did, it wouldn't have worked.

Maybe it's just me missing a few details.
Mark Monster

Posted Mar 10, 2010 in: Support for Flash and Silverlight
Any news? It's difficult to start even writing an app against a platform that's unstable at the integration part.
Mark Monster

Posted Oct 01, 2009 in: Support for Flash and Silverlight
Thanks for this crossdomain policy file.
Mark Monster

Posted Oct 01, 2009 in: Goal API calls
The documentation for getGoals doesn't mention the 'note' parameter to be returned. When will this be added to the API?
Mark Monster

Posted Jul 01, 2009 in: Support for Flash and Silverlight
Hi,

I'm a Silverlight developer, but my request also helps Flash developers.

Basically this feature has been discussed before (http://www.toodledo.com/forums/7/346/0/flash-widgets-and-crossdomainxml.html).

But basically I really would like to see a crossdomain.xml or a clientaccesspolicy.xml file at the root of api.toodledo.com so it would enable me and other Silverlight and Flash developers to integrate with Toodledo.

Is this possible in the near future?

I discussed this with Jake Olefsky in March 2009. He suggested to proxy the toodledo api so I could start development, we are now 3 months later. I hope there's a planned date for this.

-
Mark Monster